What's new

Part Two........

Get-the-point

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2009
Messages
1,434
Reaction score
568
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA. NJ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are some more. The frames with the white background are Bucks County, Pa. finds. The frame with the Blue background are,Warren and Sussex Co. NJ, Pike Co. Pa, and Orange Co. NY...... There is a abundance of material. Reddish pink, purple, and black Argillite, Shale, Slate, Brown Jasper, Yellow Jasper, Varigated Jasper, Black Flint, and many more types of flint and chert, Golden Brown Quartz, White Quartz................I hope you enjoy
 

Attachments

  • CIMG0517.webp
    CIMG0517.webp
    74.2 KB · Views: 521
  • CIMG0518.webp
    CIMG0518.webp
    90.5 KB · Views: 533
  • CIMG0520.webp
    CIMG0520.webp
    101 KB · Views: 542
  • CIMG0522.webp
    CIMG0522.webp
    119.1 KB · Views: 550
  • CIMG0523.webp
    CIMG0523.webp
    123.9 KB · Views: 545
  • CIMG0524.webp
    CIMG0524.webp
    89.8 KB · Views: 543
  • CIMG0525.webp
    CIMG0525.webp
    117.6 KB · Views: 526
  • CIMG0526.webp
    CIMG0526.webp
    121.9 KB · Views: 528
Upvote 0
Very nice stuff ya got there! :icon_thumleft:
 
Thanks GA and 1320 for the compliments. I love the array of material and age. Surprised some of the argillite points are still whole. A rare thing to find them like that. That goes the same with slate. I have only found a handful of both whole..............................GTP
 
Get-the-point said:
Thanks GA and 1320 for the compliments. I love the array of material and age. Surprised some of the argillite points are still whole. A rare thing to find them like that. That goes the same with slate. I have only found a handful of both whole..............................GTP

and some more
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom