goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I had a busy semester last year which crowded out time for CRH'ing. Next semester will be my last one, where I will be student teaching at the local high school. The pictures are self-explanatory- highlights include 40% silver 1976 proof quarter, 1891 or 1881 seated liberty dime, proof penny, quarter, and dime, misaligned collar nickel error, 1987 P and D half, 2009 D nickel x2, and lots of silver!

HH
-GC
IMG_0126.JPG IMG_0127.JPG

Upvote 0

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
A very worthy reason to be absent. Looks like you still managed to cull some silver from an otherwise (I've heard) barren Michigan. Congrats on the impending graduation, and good to see an old timer posting again.

Best of luck

Roger

Last edited:

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello Goldencoin, very nice collection there! I like how you have some of everything and some really rare items too! Good luck teaching at the High School, thats a tough croud nowa days. HH, Maverick.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
What are the gold looking coins in the first picture next to the 2x2s? One looks like a Chinese 5 jiao.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice collection of finds and good variety. Nice to see another veteran posting. Good luck in the upcoming semester.

OP
OP
goldencoin

goldencoin

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2005
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX & Beach Hunter ID
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What are the gold looking coins in the first picture next to the 2x2s? One looks like a Chinese 5 jiao.

Nice eye, two 2010 Chinese 5 Jiao, found in Ann Arbor

HH
-GC

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know your pain buddy.. I am trying to keep a 4.0 GPA to better my chances at getting into an Ivy League law school.. It really effects my hunting schedule.. School is more important though.. Keep it up and great job finding that sweet Ag...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions