Pay attention to your dreams...

Nov 8, 2004
Alamos,Sonora,Mexico
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi PEEPS: Not sure on this one, but when I was just 18 in the Guadalcanal campaign I had a vivid dream. It was so vivid that I easily remembered it the next day. The following night I had the same dream, it started and ended exactly the same. hmmm
The third night I again had the same dream, then never again.

In this dream I was a pilot, living in a foreign country, married to a foreigner, and had one child, a male. I was relatively wealthy.

In any event I was walking across the airfield with my parachute, going to my Plane, when the airfield was attacked by low winged aircraft. I remember that I laid down in the grass inside of the ditch alongside of the path, watching the battle and the bits of shrapnel striking the white fence just above me. For some reason I wasn't worried, since it wasn't my war ??

The invaders won, and I remember going to see the commandante for a safe conduct pass to visit my wife on the other side of the town. At this point I woke up.

Since that time I had accepted USAF Pilot training, now have a Commercial, multi engine Land and sea license #1087851, Married my wife, a Mexican Citizen, after a 3 year, old fashioned, formal Spanish Courtship. We have one male child (guy), we live in Mexico, and I started into treasure hunting and looking for lost mines. I have been successful enough so that I presently have sufficient money to be quite comfortable.

What is left to fulfil the dream ? With the narco problem escalating, could it possibly be them that took over the town?

sheesh, I am fascinated and looking forward to the finish of the dream. Do dreams come true???

Don Jose d e La Mancha

K

Kentucky Kache

Real de Tayopa said:
hi PEEPS: Not sure on this one, but when I was just 18 in the Guadalcanal campaign I had a vivid dream. It was so vivid that I easily remembered it the next day. The following night I had the same dream, it started and ended exactly the same. hmmm
The third night I again had the same dream, then never again.

In this dream I was a pilot, living in a foreign country, married to a foreigner, and had one child, a male. I was relatively wealthy.

In any event I was walking across the airfield with my parachute, going to my Plane, when the airfield was attacked by low winged aircraft. I remember that I laid down in the grass inside of the ditch alongside of the path, watching the battle and the bits of shrapnel striking the white fence just above me. For some reason I wasn't worried, since it wasn't my war ??

The invaders won, and I remember going to see the commandante for a safe conduct pass to visit my wife on the other side of the town. At this point I woke up.

Since that time I had accepted USAF Pilot training, now have a Commercial, multi engine Land and sea license #1087851, Married my wife, a Mexican Citizen, after a 3 year, old fashioned, formal Spanish Courtship. We have one male child (guy), we live in Mexico, and I started into treasure hunting and looking for lost mines. I have been successful enough so that I presently have sufficient money to be quite comfortable.

What is left to fulfil the dream ? With the narco problem escalating, could it possibly be them that took over the town?

sheesh, I am fascinated and looking forward to the finish of the dream. Do dreams come true???

Don Jose d e La Mancha

Yes, sometimes we are given dreams that come to pass. I have had them. The fact that you had the dream three times is also significant.

Cachefinder

Dec 22, 2008
ARIZONA
Detector(s) used
lucky horseshoe
I have had the dream of falling out of the roller coaster when it is on its way to the top at the very beginning of the ride
4 times total---not in over 15 years though....

always wondered what it meant. Never hit the ground either--just woke up before
always was sitting by a woman and at the point she says "hey your not buckled " I fall out

Cachefinder-

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've had many vivid dreams. The last one ended my previous relationship on Valentines Day.
There was one from my childhood that I had quite often, but that one stopped when I moved away from home about 7 years ago.
I hope it doesn't start again when I get back this weekend... :-\

Bran <><

Noodle

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2005
N Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
My dreams are pretty consistant. I can't find my car where I park it, no matter what part of town I'm in. And I'm headed for the college to take a test in math in a class I've never attended. I know it's a waste of my time, but I have to go anyway. I never make it to the test. But I spend many nighttime hours looking for my little Camry. - Noodle

GeorgiaFlutterby

Aug 6, 2007
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
I had a recurrant dream/nightmare throughout my childhood and teen years and it was always exactly the same and I always woke up at exactly the same point in the dream. Now as an adult I have absolutely no memory of my dreams at all. I am sure that I dream, everyone dreams but upon waking it is as if I never dream. My husband dreams everynight and talks in his sleep..he even acts out his dreams (example: if he is running in his dream, his legs mimic the motion). He can always tell me what he dreamed, I never remember dreaming anything.

Georgiaflutterby

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey gang,
Well, I'll lay out a dream I had when I was about 12-13 yrs old ( about 40 yrs ago ). My sister and I were playing in the dirt ( we were about 7-9 yrs old )next to a cabin out in a wooded area. The ground was about 30 yards long and a5 yards wide. There also was a sheer cliff about 150 ft tall with a bridge crossing a river ( and another sheer cliff on the other side. The only way in or out was over this bridge, and ( now this is the weird part ) only one beam on the bridge was burning..

Bridge3.jpg

My father was looking at it and called my Mom from the kitchen to take a look. My sister and I were watching the whole thing. When My Mom came over ( she was there for about 5 minutes ) the " whole " bridge just dropped to the bottom. I knew my parents were killed and when I went to look over the edge to see...... I woke up... So there you have it.... What did it mean ??? Any idea's

PLL

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: "Bridges" in dreams USUALLY mean "crossing over" to the other side; IF... the "bridge" is collapsed... that just simply mean they can't come back. "Playing in the dirt" is symbolic of just being "folks"... NOT afraid of getting dirty or working "blue collar"; "cabin in the wood" COULD mean YOU are a SURVIVOR; MAYBE can live with the "basics of LIFE". "Burning Beam" reminds me of the BIBLICAL "injunction" of not worrying about the motes in the eyes of others, when
YA can't "see" the beam in yer oun. BURNING BEAM coulld ALSO be a "burning beam of LIGHT... in the darkness. It reminds me of Taoism/I Ching; "IT is MORE blessed. to light ONE candle... than curse the darkness"... :thumbsup: :wink:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: Ahhh! Notice in BOTH aspects (flying & climbing...) the "goal" is to "get to the top", be able to "see" more OR... just JOY! FLYING indicate "getting out of body", and it IS a NATURAL THING; to teach yer father this is WONDERFUL. MY "gut feeling" is that it is a SPIRITUALITY vs "organized religion thing"; Yer "getting out" in terms of SPIRITUALITY, is a NATURAL THING; The "climbers" have to be prepared and "work the hard way", in reaching da "sky", which COULD be... to be like/with FATHER GOD. AND! Yer dream of flying, is into "unlimitedness"; the climbers have a FINITE thing...
up & down. LOTS of "dream symbolism" in this dream... ("seeing above the forest", the forest representing the variety of "organized religion/denominations", etc.). ;D :wink: :coffee2: :thumbsup: :tongue3:

pegleglooker

Bronze Member
Jun 9, 2006
Banning, California
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: "Bridges" in dreams USUALLY mean "crossing over" to the other side; IF... the "bridge" is collapsed... that just simply mean they can't come back. "Playing in the dirt" is symbolic of just being "folks"... NOT afraid of getting dirty or working "blue collar"; "cabin in the wood" COULD mean YOU are a SURVIVOR; MAYBE can live with the "basics of LIFE". "Burning Beam" reminds me of the BIBLICAL "injunction" of not worrying about the motes in the eyes of others, when
YA can't "see" the beam in yer oun. BURNING BEAM coulld ALSO be a "burning beam of LIGHT... in the darkness. It reminds me of Taoism/I Ching; "IT is MORE blessed. to light ONE candle... than curse the darkness"... :thumbsup: :wink:
Hey gang,
Sorry to get back so late ( I have to work ALL weekend and tomorrow ), this is a " interesting " explanation. I have never had a good relationship with my parents ( they were divorced when I was 5 ), my Dad basically stole me from my Mom and I didn't get to see her again till I was 18. She went thru her own " demons " and we really didn't see things at the same level. I grew up in a VERY blue collar town and community, and because of my relationship with my parents I have considered myself a " survivor ". And as far as the " bridge collapsing " and not being able to go back.... I have no intention of EVER going back, so that's a dead ringer as well. It seems the only thing missing is the burning beam, but I do live by the light a single candle theory, rather than to curse everything around you... So overall I would say you are pretty DEAD ON !!!!

Thx
PLL

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: Ppl, I think the CANDLE symbolism is KEY here; you ARE a survivor... caught between yer mon & dad , like my wife was (in divorce); Taoism or I Ching has: "It is MORE blessed... to light ONE candle... than curse the DARKNESS." If you can, and are "of age"... go see yer ma; my wife wanted an adult RELATIONSHIP, with her pa... BUT! He died back in 2004 before she could... NOW, spends time in "darkness" (depression), because she couldn't. Relationships ARE KEY here... APPROPRIATE relationships, with each other, and Father God. :wink: :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rebel - KGC said:
:o OOPS! I used the "G" word! SORRY! :-\

Tisk, Tisk, Tisk, Rebel. BAD Christian, BAD Christian. You must have 40 lashes with a wet Bible ribbon.

OH NOOOOOOO! I used the "B" word. Now you've got ME doing it. :protest:

Change of subject. One night, while trying to go to sleep, I was tossing and turning and on one of the tosses I opened my eyes slightly and saw a bearded apparition, that looked like Yosemite Sam, rushing at me. I sat up quickly in bed with my fists ready to beat ass and growled at it. Here's what was really unusual. That growl came from deep in my chest, NOT MY THROAT. After lying back down, and calming down some from the hugh shot of Adrenalin, I tried to make that sound again and could not. I could only make a growl in my throat with my vocal chords. Has anyone else ever experienced anything like that?

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I've only had one reoccurring dream I can remember.

I was stranding next to a corner in a square room (go figure ::) )
However everything is larger then a "normal" room.
I want to recall feeling small in that dream, just staring at the ceiling for a while before I woke up.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread