What's new

Pay to use YouTube ?

VWandSTUDEBAKER

Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 11, 2010
Messages
308
Reaction score
31
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gainesville FLorida
Detector(s) used
Whites V3i, Whites BHID, Whites SurfPlus,Whites 5900 Pro Sl, various other detectors, TRX pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Watching the news right now and they were talking about Youtube wants to start charging you to use it. Make it more like Netflix or Hulu. At least this is what Google wants to do, so time will tell.
 
then they should drop the commercials at the beginning of the videos.

Not that I'd put a video on. Free or Not. not my thing.
I'll listen to the music on occasion but not much else.

I guess now that they are getting picky with coprights,
Less people are adding new stuff, & Less adds are being sold
to go on videos
 
Last edited:
They are talking about setting up different classes of viewers, A free class with commercials and a fee class with no commercials. Greed leads to downfall, same as in governments.


On another note,WV and Studebaker, I like the '53 starlite coupe and the golden hawk . One was fantastic looking and the other was fantastic going. Frank...

1960 Amphicar.webp Well I don't have a Stude, but this one goes in the water.
 
When I read your thread post I thought it was a story about a Italian hooker:laughing7:
 
I heard on the radio today you are going too need a business license too sell in america if you use E-bay and sites like that.
 
I went to watch the couple of "Ice Cold Gold" episodes that I missed, and they wanted to charge 1.99 an episode.
 
Certain videos will cost, not all I would think. Like if you want to watch a music video etc... Somethings already cost on youtube. Youtube does have movies you can rent or buy. If every youtube video cost... some people would quit using youtube and I don't think Google would like that.
 
If and when they do this someone will start Free Tube. There is always going to be the next new thing.
 
Last edited:
I sure wouldn't pay to watch many if any detecting videos, especially where someone says it's another zinc cent 2" deep, & this one has only 3 pieces broken off! Best wishes, George (MN)
 
I like the '53 starlite coupe and the golden hawk . One was fantastic looking and the other was fantastic going. Frank...
Subverting the topic somewhat! But, OH YES! The Golden Hawk! I've wanted one since the early 60's.... And now they're over $100k... There's one in Christiansburg, VA and it just brings back that lust!!!
 
don't ever click porn tube not good should be in bolder letters
but there is an 18 or older clause now any way


liftloop
 
I like the '53 starlite coupe and the golden hawk . One was fantastic looking and the other was fantastic going. Frank...
Subverting the topic somewhat! But, OH YES! The Golden Hawk! I've wanted one since the early 60's.... And now they're over $100k... There's one in Christiansburg, VA and it just brings back that lust!!!

SAY WHAT ??? Maybe if you buy from that fake auction house thats on TV. Give me the 100 grand and I will find you a car, then keep a majority of the money.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom