What's new

Paydirt wanted

VO3434

Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
68
Reaction score
3
Golden Thread
0
Location
Woodland Hills, Ca.
Detector(s) used
Dfx, Prizm V
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone have any paydirt for sale?
Need to show some kids how to pan for gold
 
Upvote 0
I have a little left,but it is dredge concentrates and a little harder to pan due to the high black sand content.
 
I buy concentrates from jbiadventures off ebay his dirt is preety good it comes from alaska I got about 5 or 6 nice flakes with every spoonful of dirt. He also has an online site called goldpan-alaska.com.
 
I have a large mine, and I can supply you with gold dirt from a pay seam, or black sand concentrate, or sapphire gravel.
I am also a direct line for excellent quality cut sapphires or rough un cut all natural un treated sapphires.
email forquest@aol.com
 

Attachments

  • 1229091200[1].webp
    1229091200[1].webp
    116.5 KB · Views: 585
  • 1229091200[1].webp
    1229091200[1].webp
    116.5 KB · Views: 514

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom