kiana7 Bronze Member Joined Apr 18, 2012 Messages 1,227 Reaction score 643 Golden Thread 0 Location Riverside,California Detector(s) used MXT PRO,Whites PI dual Field,CZ21,Stealth 790 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 29, 2013 #1 Well not much from yesterday's hunt,just change,either a junkie or silver ring,about 7 inch down in the water..then coming up on dry sand dug this sterling silver Peace ring,HH Attachments photo-197.webp 25.5 KB · Views: 154 Upvote 0
Well not much from yesterday's hunt,just change,either a junkie or silver ring,about 7 inch down in the water..then coming up on dry sand dug this sterling silver Peace ring,HH
Beach Papa Hero Member Joined Apr 25, 2012 Messages 586 Reaction score 271 Golden Thread 0 Location East Coast Detector(s) used Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF Whites Dual Field PI CTX 3030 Aquasound (custom made) Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #2 Peace to you as well..... Blessings, Beach Papa
G.I.B. Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 7,253 Reaction score 8,542 Golden Thread 0 Location North Central Florida Detector(s) used CTX 3030 / GTI 2500 / Infinium LS / Tesoro Sand Shark / 1 Garrett Pro-pointer / 1 Carrot / Vibra Probe 580 (out on loan) / Lesche M85 / Mark1 MOD1 EyeBall Primary Interest: Other Aug 29, 2013 #3 Yeah, but you were on the beach detecting!!!! So it was a great day and some great finds!
leprechaun Bronze Member Joined Feb 20, 2012 Messages 1,997 Reaction score 607 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used CTX 3030; The only metal detector I'll ever need Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #4 Cool ring kiana, nice to see you posting again, although I haven't been on tnet much lately.
pong12211 Silver Member Joined Jan 5, 2013 Messages 2,503 Reaction score 948 Golden Thread 0 Location North central Pa. Detector(s) used Garrett at pro/Garrett pro pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #5 Nice silver find.. Congrats..
MiamiFox Hero Member Joined Aug 2, 2013 Messages 766 Reaction score 477 Golden Thread 0 Location Miami Florida Detector(s) used CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop Colt Python .357 6" Winchester 94 30-30 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #6 Very cool ring !!! And you got some lunch money to boot. I wonder if the ring is from the 60's because I had one similar to it.
Very cool ring !!! And you got some lunch money to boot. I wonder if the ring is from the 60's because I had one similar to it.
Bad Wolf Hero Member Joined Dec 6, 2012 Messages 642 Reaction score 347 Golden Thread 0 Location Carmel-by-the-Sea, California Detector(s) used Nokia Simplex+ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 29, 2013 #7 And also with you...