What's new

Pencil Sharpener Age please

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I found this detecting a while back. It was inside of a wooden box buried behind our maintenance shed. I can't find a makers mark but it would be cool to Id it because it must have been used here at the camp at one time.
 

Attachments

  • DSC00071.webp
    DSC00071.webp
    14.3 KB · Views: 208
  • DSC00072.webp
    DSC00072.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00073.webp
    DSC00073.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 195
Ok, Mojjax You are one of the great Iders!!! How did you come up with this? And here we thought what a cool dual pencil sharpener! It did't sharpen worth a darn though!!!!!!!!!!! lol :blob8:
 
Upvote 0
4-H staff said:
Ok, Mojjax You are one of the great Iders!!! How did you come up with this? :blob8:
I once worked for an auctioneer . I was the guy that held items , while people bid on them . I learned alot .
 
Upvote 0
mojjax said:
4-H staff said:
Ok, Mojjax You are one of the great Iders!!! How did you come up with this? :blob8:
I once worked for an auctioneer . I was the guy that held items , while people bid on them . I learned alot .
I once worked that same job.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom