What's new

Pendant?

Garabaldi

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
2,382
Reaction score
100
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, Whites Pulse Diver, ETRAC.
I was wondering if this is old, what is it and is it gold/precious stone? :icon_scratch:
 

Attachments

  • wayland 009.webp
    wayland 009.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 268
  • wayland 013.webp
    wayland 013.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 266
  • wayland 010.webp
    wayland 010.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 270
  • wayland 009.webp
    wayland 009.webp
    42.1 KB · Views: 263
  • wayland 013.webp
    wayland 013.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 282
  • wayland 012.webp
    wayland 012.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 261
  • wayland 010.webp
    wayland 010.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 265
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    29.5 KB · Views: 273
  • 001.webp
    001.webp
    20.2 KB · Views: 264
if its amber, look hard for any bugs buried in the stone
No joke
Brady
 
Upvote 0
With the retaining ring on the "stem" I am leaning towards a gaudy earring more so than a pendant.

I also don't think it would be a precious stone since it has decorative items within it.

Worth having tested.

Grip
 
Upvote 0
definitely an amber earring and probably fairly new.
 
Upvote 0
Hey G, The early 1980's called, and they want their earring back! :laughing7: I always enjoy finding jewelry, no matter what age. You might want to have it tested. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
Breezie said:
Hey G, The early 1980's called, and they want their earring back! :laughing7: I always enjoy finding jewelry, no matter what age. You might want to have it tested. Breezie
Thanks Breezie, they didn't leave a message and I was wondering who had called. :icon_scratch: :P
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom