What's new

Pennsylvania stone tool

SCARFOOT

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 25, 2012
Messages
23
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
AT PRO- ACE 350-Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The far left is the tool either knife or scraper. the middle one was junk and the far right piece was worked but broke. Sorry about my pictures. I have an extensive collection but I just recently joined this site. My grandfather was a "grand master hunter" here in PA and I was lucky enough to inherit some of his collection. I'm not sure if you guys would like to see my collection and if so I will post some pictures. Pennsylvania is now a rough state to hunt in as most farmers are going to no-till.....complete bummer all that history will be lost... Anyhow if any of you have any thoughts on any of pictures I provide I would greatly appreciate it thanks!!!

 
Upvote 0
I would enjoy very much seeing what you inherited. Penn is known for some fine artifacts. Welcome to the site. Get that camera fixed! haha
 
Please post the collection.
The piece on the far left looks like a nice Quarry blank.
 
Always enjoy looking at artifacts no matter where they are from. Most fields here are no till also. They usually will do a deep plow once a yr though then there is always rain and wind that helps uncover them.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom