What's new

Percussion hammer

deepsecrets

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2009
Messages
773
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
1
Location
Shenandoah Valley Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds. Percussion hammer, 1825 LC - really nice condition just a little corrosion on the reverse, 1905 V, lots of flat buttons, couple more sliverplate spoons. Think I've finally cleaned out this spot.
 

Attachments

  • 08292015.webp
    08292015.webp
    18.1 KB · Views: 121
Upvote 14
Nice little variety of relics there!
 
Beauty hammer. An LC is always a killer find as well. What a day you had!

Congrats
Steve
 
In all my years, I've only had 1 hammer like that, so I would pick it as the best of the bunch.
 
Looks to be a civil War era musket hammer, nice.
 
Great hunt,love the hammer:headbang: now go back and dig the rest of the gun:weee:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom