What's new

Perfectly Timed Pictures

Ray S S

Silver Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2007
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, Here are some pics from an email. There were several and I picked out a few to
post on here and see how you like them. They were taken at just the right split second and
some are funny to see but I'll bet the Person in the pic doesn't think so. :laughing7:

I hope you like them.

Ray
 

Attachments

  • Perfectly Timed  #1.webp
    Perfectly Timed #1.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 249
  • Perfectly Timed #2.webp
    Perfectly Timed #2.webp
    21.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Perfectly Timed #3.webp
    Perfectly Timed #3.webp
    35.1 KB · Views: 259
  • Perfectly Timed #4.webp
    Perfectly Timed #4.webp
    44.1 KB · Views: 230
  • Perfectly Timed #5.webp
    Perfectly Timed #5.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 252
  • Perfectly Timed #6.webp
    Perfectly Timed #6.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 254
  • Perfectly Timed #7.webp
    Perfectly Timed #7.webp
    10.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Perfectly Timed #8.webp
    Perfectly Timed #8.webp
    15.8 KB · Views: 253
  • Perfectly Timed #9.webp
    Perfectly Timed #9.webp
    11.3 KB · Views: 259
  • perfectly timed #10.webp
    perfectly timed #10.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 244
Ray, those are good. :icon_thumleft:

I really liked that "hover cat" in pic 2.

More Please.
 
Ok, Tee, there are some more coming.

Hello peachy, And what do you suppose is on his mind? LOL. The lady must be thinking of
something, too, with that big smile on her face.

Ray
 
He was thinking, "Oh my, what a lovely set of medals you have" LOL
 
Ray, I will tell you a little secret. I think it is Casio that makes a camera that takes pictures constantly into a buffer until you push the button. You then have the picture you took, which is usually to late, and several preceding pictures. The pictures run in the buffer and out the other side. I don't remember its capacity. It was made for this type of photography. Frank
 
Wow, Frank, I didn't know about that. A guy could make quite a hobby or maybe even
a career, taking action shots like that. It would mean going through a lot of pics that
wouldn't mean anything, but a few of them might be worth money if going to the right
market.

Peachy, Yup, that must be it. :laughing7:

Ray
 
Nice one Ray :icon_thumleft:, but as far Prince Charles goes, like father like son :laughing7:




hammered
 
Yup, glad you liked it. Thanks for sharing the video. :laughing7: It was good too.

Ray
 
Ray, only the pictures you select go on the memory card. Frank
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom