What's new

Perforated copper thingy??

DavidBeard

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
507
Reaction score
44
Golden Thread
1
Location
Derbyshire
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac / Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I thought this was a top off something when I first dug it up - but after washing the muck off what I thought to be ridges where in fact lines of perforations. Looks like its copper and looks like its burnt.
Could it be an incense burner??
it would have had a diameter of around 40mm and would be around 20mm high.
Here are the pics:

Perforated-thingy1.webp

Perforated-thingy2.webp
 
Top of a calor gas stove mebbe?
 
Upvote 0
Dano Sverige said:
Top of a calor gas stove mebbe?
Yes, I think you're right - The top of an old Primus Stove burner - Into the bin with it!
Thanks.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom