What's new

Persona find Cahokia Points

StevefromMissouri

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 26, 2008
Messages
279
Reaction score
388
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Personal finds from Missouri...

IMG_3365_zps34e86306.jpg


Steve
 
Upvote 0
Nice ones. I had one given to me and gifted it to Larson. It looked way out of place with my finds. I think it was one of those.
 
Those are awesome. I wish we had those kind of points here.
 
now those are sweet
 
Beautiful points, awesome finds!
 
When I see those points I always marvel at their beauty and intricate design, unfortunately they are not in my area (WPA). Are there any that are a different color? Almost all examples seem to be white. Nice collection!
 
killa with no filla...
 
whoa, those double and that triple notch are really nice. I hunt the desert in the winter and never find that style point. It is my favorite style for deer hunting.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom