What's new

personal best day CRH EVER!

jersey devl

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
335
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Tesoro: Cortes,Tiger Shark,& Vaquero
We were so stoked...The wife and I had some running to do on the other side of town,we decided to hunt on the way,first bank had 3 rolls+nada,next four banks nada to even look at, so I says it must be one of those days and we stopped stopping at banks. on the way home from the butchers I felt lucky and told her I needed to see my girlfriend at *** bank ,my friend wasnt there but they had 6 rolls turned in yesterday "Ill take 'em all" I says...out to the car and the wife starts the first roll BINGO full roll...the next 5 rolls consisted of ALL 90% save for 1 1971 (how'd that get in there?)!
total=

walking liberty = 40
Ben Frankies =7
1964 Kens = 66
40% = 6
...and the bunk 1971
I think some of these may be worth more than melt ,some are in REALLY GREAT condition,Im not usually a coin collector Ill have to do some research,there 17 of the walkers are "S" mint...more S's than P's...I havent looked at the Bens yet.
All hand rolls and I didnt even get shorted...6 solid rolls of the good stuff,what a great day!
 

Attachments

  • coins 002.webp
    coins 002.webp
    50.9 KB · Views: 454
Upvote 0
Weeee haaaa
Now that is awesome!!!
See the little voice in our head is never wrong.
We need to listen to it more.
^5 way to go
Dan :thumbsup:
 
jersey devl said:
walking liberty = 40
Ben Frankies =7
1964 Kens = 66
40% = 6
...and the bunk 1971
WOW $504.45 in silver + 50¢ (throw that one back >:( )
good show :thumbsup:
 
That is one sweet score. Get us a breakdown of dates on the walkers and frankies.

Semper Fi
 
Sweet!!!
Any 21 Walkers- P,D or S?
 
Holy crap!!!!!!!! :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat: :icon_pirat:
 
That is incredible. Congradulations on some awesome finds. It is a great feeling finding all those Walkers at once.

-Golden Silver
 
Great Find!!!

Congrats,

You will have many days like this one through the year

Darth
 
zmemarine said:
That is one sweet score. Get us a breakdown of dates on the walkers and frankies.

Semper Fi

Sorry texas TM one year off on the 1921 (1920)...but the breakdown is this...
Walkers P=1920,'35x3, '36x2, '37,'40, 42x2, 43x2, 44,45,46
wAlkers 'D"= 35,36,41x4, 43,44
walkers "S"=34x2, 35x2,37,39x3, 42x3, 43x2, 44,45x2,46
Bennys=62Dx3, 57D,58D, 59D ,60D
 
That is a ton of 90s. That is about what I found since I began CRHing last year.

Way to go.

Jim
 
WOW, super nice score :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

check out this site too help you see what some of the walkers may be worth

http://www.pcgs.com/prices/PriceGuideDetail.aspx?MS=1&PR=1&c=733&title=Walking+Liberty+Half+Dollar
 
Wow! :o Great score. Congrats. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom