enamel7
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 16, 2005
- Messages
- 6,415
- Reaction score
- 2,551
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Gold
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Everybody's got em, what are yours? I'll tell mine later. Want to see if others match mine.
HH
Enamel7
Everybody's got em, what are yours? I'll tell mine later. Want to see if others match mine.

HH
Enamel7
Upvote
0

no offence
), the security guards at the bank, cuz it is always the same one, so they get grumpy after seeing u so often, but with tellers, you'll usually get different ones to help keep them from getting mad, dumping coins, coin counter bags getting full, long lines at the bank, banks that don't have a different number for each branch, only having a # for the main office somewhere in the country, so you have to have them call a branch to have that branch order you a box...and so on...this list goes on for ever, basically with everything about this hobby, except finding keepers! 
I can tolerate a political oriented post now and then. But it has become excessive and it is dragging down the forum. I have to deal with it everywhere else out here on Treasurenet. It would be nice if this forum could remain true to the coin roll hunting hobby.






