What's new

Pet Peeves

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all!
Everybody's got em, what are yours? I'll tell mine later. Want to see if others match mine. ::)
HH
Enamel7
 
Upvote 0
...why do they say we CRHs have issues? :laughing9:
Yeah - mine are pretty simple:
-"Amateur" CRHs that don’t properly manage their dumps ($100-$200 in dumps spread across many local banks).
-People who complain about CRHs and our “quirks”.
-Shorted rolls.
 
I don't know exactly how to classify this one, so I will give the following example

When I call a bank for halves:

Me: "Do you have any half dollars available?"
Bank: "How many do you want?"
Me: "How many do you have?"
Bank: "We have some, what do you need?"
Me: "I collect them, how many can I get?"
Bank: "Well, how many are you looking for?"
Me: "As many as you have"
Bank: "Well, we have some available"
Me: "If I go there today, how many will you sell me?"
Bank: "We have a lot of them, so I am sure we will have enough for you"
Me: "How much money will I need to bring to get all that you have"
Bank: "Hold on I will check....We have $45 dollars worth"


Jim
 
Figured out my latest one.

My pet peeve is.... people with pet peeves.
 
I once had a pet Peeve. They are a real pain in the rump and the cost of upkeep is a real hassle. I eventually had to get rid of it.

:tongue3:

Golden silver
 
OK I thought one.... 1971 and 1974 halves. Why because they are often what I like to call Falsies. Why is it that these particular years seem to have the hue of dirty 40%ers? It always seems to be these years. Anyone else pick up on this one?

golden silver
 
twinsrule said:
1959 pennies, i always think i got a wheat!!! :laughing9:
Yep, 59s are just like puppies :-\





you never know what you got till you turn it over and look :laughing7:
 
golden silver said:
I once had a pet Peeve. They are a real pain in the rump and the cost of upkeep is a real hassle. I eventually had to get rid of it.

:tongue3:

Golden silver
:notworthy:
 
jim4silver said:
I don't know exactly how to classify this one, so I will give the following example

When I call a bank for halves:

Me: "Do you have any half dollars available?"
Bank: "How many do you want?"
Me: "How many do you have?"
Bank: "We have some, what do you need?"
Me: "I collect them, how many can I get?"
Bank: "Well, how many are you looking for?"
Me: "As many as you have"
Bank: "Well, we have some available"
Me: "If I go there today, how many will you sell me?"
Bank: "We have a lot of them, so I am sure we will have enough for you"
Me: "How much money will I need to bring to get all that you have"
Bank: "Hold on I will check....We have $45 dollars worth"

Jim

I hate that too. "Oh We got a ton" so how much $ ? as I pull out a wad of 100's oh $36 :icon_scratch:

Or they wont give you that figure. like im gonna rob the bank if i find out they got $400 worth. :dontknow:

Mojo
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom