What's new

Photos & Map - Treasure Site

I've attached one of the images as the other images haven't really shown anything I would possibly view as a character form. The Japanese language does use Chinese characters in its writing. I've put a circle and an oval around two areas That could be characters. But I'm guessing it's more pareidolia than anything else. The oval circle looks like deep carved 大 which means big but it's branching off to a couple of lines/strokes which looks unusual. The circle is in a bright washed/corroded out area of the photo that looks like a shallow surface character carve. Like the character 東 which means east but I'm only 5% sure for both circles. Like I said before it's more of a case of pareidolia. Good luck.
 

Attachments

  • stone1.webp
    stone1.webp
    706.9 KB · Views: 91
Off topic but just came here to vent a little bit. It is so hard dealing with the people out here sometimes. So many examples of how they can't be honest, can't keep agreements. You have to be so careful with what you say or they just get so offended and hurt. Example, I rented this house. The owner and I had a lengthy talk about our agreement. No outside parties coming in to the house was a very well discussed and established rule. I just went down to find 2 people sleeping on the floor in the living room. One of them is even a Muslim, related to a commander in the MILF. I mean what the hell man... And you can't speak up and tell them to leave because they will be so deeply hurt and then, who knows what may happen to you. Sometimes I really loathe this place. The things we do for treasure, I guess
 
20211206_104406.jpg

20211206_104336.jpg

Ok, you see this box-like stone? The disconnected corner was dug out from under the center of the boulder about 2 ft above a 3x3 ft perfectly square, flat and extremely hard stone wedged in between the other large stones below the boulder. The square stone was a nightmare to remove. We drilled several holes and placed Dexpan but even the Dexpan was only able to chip off one corner of the stone. We were eventually able to get it out. But then directly below where the square "barrier" stone was placed, we dug out the larger portion of the box-like rock you see here! As you can see its a perfect fit. This doesn't happen by nature folks. No way.
 
Last edited:
On the top of the boulder, exactly above where I dowsed the position if the gold cache, there is this very odd, small, rectangular hole that goes several centimeters down in to the boulder. You wouldn't even find it unless you cleaned off the top of the boulder with water and brush.
20211207_093713.jpg

20211206_105415.jpg
 
Last edited:
I've attached one of the images as the other images haven't really shown anything I would possibly view as a character form. The Japanese language does use Chinese characters in its writing. I've put a circle and an oval around two areas That could be characters. But I'm guessing it's more pareidolia than anything else. The oval circle looks like deep carved 大 which means big but it's branching off to a couple of lines/strokes which looks unusual. The circle is in a bright washed/corroded out area of the photo that looks like a shallow surface character carve. Like the character 東 which means east but I'm only 5% sure for both circles. Like I said before it's more of a case of pareidolia. Good luck.
I must admit, don't know much about Asian languages and should leave all the interpretation of what is on markers, to the Asian experts.
 
Then this, which was actually found directly below the center of the square stone, before the second piece if the chipped recrangular stone. A heart. No, its not a perfectly formed heart that anyone would immediately notice. But look closer. The face of the heart, and only the face, has been lightly painted red. You can clearly see chisel marks on the stone from when it was formed.
20211029_092406.webp

20211029_092411.webp

20211029_092438.webp
 
Off topic but just came here to vent a little bit. It is so hard dealing with the people out here sometimes. So many examples of how they can't be honest, can't keep agreements. You have to be so careful with what you say or they just get so offended and hurt. Example, I rented this house. The owner and I had a lengthy talk about our agreement. No outside parties coming in to the house was a very well discussed and established rule. I just went down to find 2 people sleeping on the floor in the living room. One of them is even a Muslim, related to a commander in the MILF. I mean what the hell man... And you can't speak up and tell them to leave because they will be so deeply hurt and then, who knows what may happen to you. Sometimes I really loathe this place. The things we do for treasure, I guess
One TN member living in Philippines (not sure if he was a local) said a local he helped find gold bars ripped him off. A bar was sent for assay somewhere (might have been Hong Kong) then when confirmed gold, they had family visas for US already and took off. Can't confirm the story, but if true... need to be careful if treasure is found.
 
I live on land with Indian flint spear points found sometimes. The heart shaped stone looks exactly like ones I've found.
 
Native culture carved rocks also.
 
One TN member living in Philippines (not sure if he was a local) said a local he helped find gold bars ripped him off. A bar was sent for assay somewhere (might have been Hong Kong) then when confirmed gold, they had family visas for US already and took off. Can't confirm the story, but if true... need to be careful if treasure is found.
Honestly I've had several falling outs with the people in this area. Basically as a result of the lowest level of integrity you can imagine. I've had my nice Japanese chainblocks etc stolen, threatened several times with being reported if I don't bend to their foolish wishes, a guy pulled his 357 revolver on me one time for not "loaning" him 1000 pesos etc etc... But my main partner is a good guy who can be trusted. This time the group is small and he has finally learned that I was right from the beginning to keep it that way. This time we may actually be able to dig out this cache. God willing.
 
Last edited:
I must admit, don't know much about Asian languages and should leave all the interpretation of what is on markers, to the Asian experts.
I do hope you can find lost treasure in that area. With the WW2 history in that region it is very likely the Japanese have treasure stashed in the Philippines. Plus there are many lost treasures to be found around the world. For example I posted just over a year ago about the missing "Night Pearl" which I think is till around to this day. Maybe it's in a private collection in America. Good luck on your treasure hunt.

 
We were able to get the water pumped out today. Two years of rotting vegetation and other debri of course need to be removed. But you can see how there is a tunnel just large enough for a man going between the large stones that goes under the boulder and actually ends just after you reach directly above the dowsed object.
20211208_121946.webp
 
I do hope you can find lost treasure in that area. With the WW2 history in that region it is very likely the Japanese have treasure stashed in the Philippines. Plus there are many lost treasures to be found around the world. For example I posted just over a year ago about the missing "Night Pearl" which I think is till around to this day. Maybe it's in a private collection in America. Good luck on your treasure hunt.

Thank you. I wish you the best of luck as well.
 
I think there are diamonds which can glo unger a UV lamp.

I have a story you probably may find interesting. Maybe can get a photo right now with computer camera.
 
The prints I have are small the 5" color film so, reason for using computer camera to get in closer. Do own a good DSLR camera, but that could wait if you need them.

Ok, back in the 1990s had sent the prints to a treasure magazine to see if coin sword was authentic. They sent these prints to Chinese experts. The letter from Chinese said the coins probably more than (think 250 years) but I'd have to get out Chinese letter again to make sure. Do still keep letter somewhere on bookshelf. Coin sword has 2 clusters Chinese said were amulets. Chinese could identify coins in amulet photos. According to Chinese expert, if sword was made from a round center metal piece, it would be a fake. No round metal piece in my sword. End of sword if you pull coins enough to see between them, it is a hammered and notched for string, The handle is stacked coins and probably square the metal piece.

These are amulet photos taken just now with computer.
 

Attachments

  • WIN_20211208_15_41_28_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_41_28_Pro.webp
    18 KB · Views: 82
  • WIN_20211208_15_41_21_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_41_21_Pro.webp
    19.1 KB · Views: 82
Try a couple more computer snapshots, took enough of them
 

Attachments

  • WIN_20211208_15_39_31_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_39_31_Pro.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 81
  • WIN_20211208_15_39_36_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_39_36_Pro.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 82
  • WIN_20211208_15_38_15_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_38_15_Pro.webp
    18.2 KB · Views: 82
  • WIN_20211208_15_39_46_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_39_46_Pro.webp
    17.2 KB · Views: 95
There is a story goes with the sword. It was supposed to be a gift as appreciation, to a missionary family living in China. Why would the Chinese give a missionary a gift? Have a hard time believing that story now. It appears to be authentic according to Chinese letter.
 

Attachments

  • WIN_20211208_15_37_22_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_37_22_Pro.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 82
  • WIN_20211208_15_37_28_Pro.webp
    WIN_20211208_15_37_28_Pro.webp
    20.7 KB · Views: 85
We were able to get the water pumped out today. Two years of rotting vegetation and other debri of course need to be removed. But you can see how there is a tunnel just large enough for a man going between the large stones that goes under the boulder and actually ends just after you reach directly above the dowsed object.
Getting an archaeological type hit down in the hole. But can't get any Japanese out of the signal.
 
Getting an archaeological type hit down in the hole. But can't get any Japanese out of the signal.
Ok, I appreciate your effort. For now I will proceed. I'll let you know if you're right or wrong.
 
I’m getting gold detection in this are.
 

Attachments

  • 1F987E63-EA03-4E29-8CBC-528D83E8DD9B.webp
    1F987E63-EA03-4E29-8CBC-528D83E8DD9B.webp
    1,013.9 KB · Views: 106

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom