Photos not mine but to look I advise

B

Benny-vermisst

nahabit said:
And besides I do not want that on my country walked Germans,

Oh,Oh.... ;), you must!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are the whole law: http://www.volksbund.de/kgs/land.asp?kga=1&land=99075

And her one of the main part:

Abkommen zwischen der Regierung der Bundesrepublik Deutschland und der Regierung der Russischen F?deration ?ber Kriegsgr?berf?rsorge in der Bundesrepublik Deutschland und in der Russischen F?deration

....Artikel 5

(1) Die Regierung der Russischen F?deration gestattet der Regierung der Bundesrepublik Deutschland, die Gr?ber der deutschen Kriegstoten, deren Umbettung die Regierung der Bundesrepublik Deutschland f?r notwendig erachtet, zusammenzulegen. Die Ausbettung von deutschen Kriegstoten erfolgt durch von deutscher Seite benannte Kr?fte. ....

Also important:
...Im Falle, da? auf deutschem Boden nachtr?glich russische Kriegstote aufgefunden werden, gew?hrleistet die Regierung der Bundesrepublik Deutschland deren ordnungsgem??e und w?rdige Bestattung und die Kennzeichnung dieser Gr?ber.

Geschehen zu Moskau am 16. Dezember 1992 in zwei Urschriften, jede in deutscher und russischer Sprache, wobei jeder Wortlaut gleicherma?en verbindlich ist.

F?r die Regierung der Bundesrepublik Deutschland Klaus Blech F?r die Regierung der Russischen F?deration A. Kosyrew

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
My opinion and opinion of the government not always coincides, I think that GERMANS have nothing to do on my ground! My grandfather in a coffin turns from that that you go by the ground polythat his blood. I shall help you with numbers and counters, but no more that. Germans have killed too many members of my family. 7 relatives was killed on the front and some relatives in the konzentration kamp

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
I am not going to argue is not a political forum.I shall ignore all your political statements

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
My grandmother escaped from Lithuania. She used to tell me stories as a kid how she hid from the "Ruskies." I had other relatives died in prison camps in your country, nahabit. I can forgive. The war is over. Or is it?

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bigcypresshunter said:
I can forgive. The war is over. Or is it?

My thoughts Exactly.

Not only is the war over, But I'm sure these People on here Were Not on the Eastern Front or any other for that matter.

I Personally would NOT hold anyone responsible for a Relatives Actions. No Matter WHO they are a Relative of.

Plus once they were Shipped there it was Kill or Be Killed.

It wasn't like the U.S. & Viet Nam, where they could Refuse to Kill and head to Canada.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
My grandmother escaped from Lithuania. She used to tell me stories as a kid how she hid from the "Ruskies." I had other relatives died in prison camps in your country, nahabit. I can forgive. The war is over. Or is it?
Lithuania and Latvia unique republics of the Soviet union which actively cooperated with invaders, among the population of these countries there was a huge number of traitors of the native land. Think why your grandmother has left from Lithuania.......War has ended I have no claims to former enemies, but the majority of the population of our country does not want to see even former enemies in the territory... Simply it is not pleasant for me to deal with them....
I search for remains Russian the soldier, to tell the truth remains German me worry much less....

PS The ADMINISTRATORS close please this theme she has developed into political debate it to me not interestingly

B

Benny-vermisst

Political-

Who is here political?

Only you, Nahabit.
You talk constantly about fascist aggressors etc. anyway.

History, true history- what you know ??? Nothing! Only phrases about this!

Oh poor World ---and the people here also believe you !!

Written to the German embassy, such a nonsense !!

No, we care about our dead bodies!!!!

Your government hasn't cared about your dead bodies for almost 50 years.
And they do nothing abroad today certainly.
We do this!!!
Although you have been our enemies.
Because we having a human dignity!!!!!!

But it is good as you reveal yourself here.
What you really are --

And-Probably, judge according to your pictures:
What you do with own dead bodies???? Russian soldiers!!!!
Because many of the visible Russian equipment objects only can have lain with a dead man.

Trizna will be may be pleased about such informations.
And also the Russian state legal profession.

Benny
2nd chairman of VKSVG-
Verein zur Klaerung von Schicksalen Vermisster und Gefallener e.V.
Berlin -Germany

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
I excellently know a history of the country I can paint on items with all events of east front 41-45, you write about humanity but whether you very humanly built a concentration camp? Or it is my inventions? For the evil deeds you are OBLIGED to care of the Soviet soldiers which have given the life for freedom not only the USSR but also Germany also! We bury the the soldier as it is necessary look my photos! Also we bury also German the soldier. I shall not understand that you want to prove and that you want to achieve? You want to swear? Or you want to prove that Germans is angels? You do the business, I do my. your reasonings for me an empty phrase....

I to you should nothing I to you and so has helped having sent numbers. And to do photos to me laziness. What shall I not understand you still want to find here? You search coins? - is not present, well then walk from here.... Also do not write in my posts until then yet you will not change the behaviour and the attitude, you the artful German you write here that users TRNET badly concerned to me, Иди на ХУЙ

My "educated" friend tell what number and what connections have begun operation the Typhoon? Who odered about Russian counterstroke and when he was rendered? You do not know? I and knew.....What parts were at war on the river vazuza during the Rzhev fight? Than the Rzhev fight is well-known?

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
TAG

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 2,499
B

Benny-vermisst

Oh Nahabit,

Again politics, again phrases.

In Answer to one of your questions- in the present world history, yes, we Germans are now angels.

But- Keep to the questions, the requests which I have made to you.
Or I must think now definitely:

that you are unprincipled?

We don't level any differences, before the death all people are the same.
Prove us, prove these people here the same.

We honor the Russian fallen just like our own ones.
Unfortunately, it is only possible in the rarest cases still to find an identity out here.
ID-tags were hardly existing.
We are sorry for it.

Because we know:
Many people still wait for an answer also in Russia:
Where is my brother, my uncle, my grandfather, my father ...

as in our country....

Benny

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
You at all have not thanked me for TAGS, what for I show them to you if in the answer I do not hear even thanks?

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
maybe if you stopped with the accusations and the insults, some real progress could be made at IDing some of these fallen soldiers. nahabit said he would help you. in my opinion, maybe you should let him. it is obvious you don't like what nahabit is all about, but attacking him in every other post isn't really helping your cause any. you have tried to bully the information out of him and it isn't working, why not try another approach and speak to him respectfully. you might be surprised.

B

Benny-vermisst

Very good, Nahabit,

you see, it goes !!!!!!!!!!!!!! anyway
Thank you!!
Now still:

- the approximate place name, area -- where found
-- where bury
- how many soldiers

This year we also will be in Russia.
And in all cases in Estonia.

@Nahabit ,Leave the bullsh... Nazi, aggressor etc..This doesn't match us to you.
This doesn't bring any peace

Greetings from germany
Benny

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
okey

1) 3 soldiers on peninsula south-west of Kaliningrad are found, near to coast of the Baltic sea in траншее (numbers on counters go under the order means soldiers from one division) still bones also have been found but we could not define to whom they belonged Russian or the German.... We have buried all bones in a time tomb in 200-300 meters from seacoast in a wood... Finds of 2004

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Under pskow there was finded a hole. In it laid approximately 6 soldier, however the counter had only one. An exact place I can not name, all of them lay in this hole till now. Time of a find 2005

B

Benny-vermisst

hollowpointred said:
maybe if you stopped with the accusations and the insults, some real progress could be made at IDing some of these fallen soldiers. nahabit said he would help you. in my opinion, maybe you should let him. it is obvious you don't like what nahabit is all about, but attacking him in every other post isn't really helping your cause any. you have tried to bully the information out of him and it isn't working, why not try another approach and speak to him respectfully. you might be surprised.

@ hollowpointred
Yes, I was a little too slow there ...

But the answers before-one can hardly describe as helpful well.

Okay, we forget the past.

Let's look into the future!
------------------------------------------------

Thanks again nahabit.
I looking for a map part at this areas.

You knows now, too, where you shall inform if you find dead bodies.
And everything what one needs to find these remains again.

Greetings
Benny

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Benny-vermisst said:
hollowpointred said:

@ hollowpointred
Yes, I was a little too slow there ...

But the answers before-one can hardly describe as helpful well.

Okay, we forget the past.

Let's look into the future!
------------------------------------------------

Thanks again nahabit.
I looking for a map part at this areas.

You knows now, too, where you shall inform if you find dead bodies.
And everything what one needs to find these remains again.

Greetings
Benny
You have any information on operations to the west of Rzhev? Rzhew is 230 km to west from Moscow, under Rzhew was 9 Armee (Galder)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
now that these guys are cooperating, im sure that a lot of otherwise lost soldiers will finally come home. there really is no down side to that. i hope that this is the beginning of a partnership that will last for a long while.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread