OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
nahabit said:
bigcypresshunter said:
nahabit, I wish I could dig with you. Very interesting. Keep up the good work.
Who owns the land that you are digging on?
Do you need permission?

People she belongs to people

Do you have any problems getting permission?

No, for excavation on the national ground are not necessary what permission

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
dandan said:
The only way you can achieve justice for these SOLDIERS is to document everything! They paid the highest price and it is more sacred than a cemetary. These were our fathers, our brothers our kin. No better praise than for their names to be uttered again! God bless them!

dandan, I agree, definitely, the names of the dead should be documented even though there are millions.
nahabit, are you finding identification tags?

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
bigcypresshunter said:
dandan said:
The only way you can achieve justice for these SOLDIERS is to document everything! They paid the highest price and it is more sacred than a cemetary. These were our fathers, our brothers our kin. No better praise than for their names to be uttered again! God bless them!

dandan, I agree, definitely, the names of the dead should be documented even though there are millions.
nahabit, are you finding identification tags?

Very seldom. Our soldiers had superstition that if to take a medallion with itself in fight that will necessarily kill. We find spoon\fork signed and on them it is possible to find out a name of the soldier. Except for that many lay with the weapon of number of the weapon it was possible to check up through archive to whom is given and when

Aufinder01

Jan 13, 2006
Guys,

On the Eastern front, its ESTIMATED that 8 million Russian soldiers and 7 million Russian Civilians were killed during WW2. Also theres about 8 million German Soldiers who didn't return from the Eastern Front. On either side, being sent to that front was considered a death sentance. Very few returned. Into this mix, theres still to be found Napoleons Army buried or left to be there. Thats why the Tomb of the Unknown Soldiers, really does have UNKNOWNS in it.

Finding ID tags of soldiers, Most didn't have or were issued ID tags. You had papers. The Japanese had a disk with a number. We, in the US have "Dog Tags" only because at the end of WW1 it became needed to ID the remains and this was adopted policy. One stays with the skull,one goes to be counted.

Aufinder01

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Benny-vermisst said:
These are old photos, stolen from http://www.trizna.ru !!!!

Benny

The name of this thread is "Photos Not Mine but I look to Advise"

I went to the website Benny, that you just posted and cannot find these photos on it....very interesting website...can you be more specific of where on the website these photos are...I am very interested. Thank You

B

Benny-vermisst

Hi,

here: http://www.trizna.ru/Krasnodar/photo.htm

Pictures are from 2003!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And here are the whole gallery!!http://www.trizna.ru/fotogaler.html

I speak only a little Russian, however, can read Russian well.

So, what this Russian organization says to it when his pictures are here exhibited .........

These here are real pictures of us, www.vermisst-gefallen.net, our work near Stalingrad.
Russia11.jpg

Russia2.jpg

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Please Note.

The Photos Nahabit Posted have been Removed at HIS Request.

It seems to Me , He Believes Certain Members are Trying to
Offend him By calling him an Animal.

I tried to Explain this is NOT the case,
But Removed them anyway Because He IS a RESPECTED MEMBER of TreasureNet.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Benny-vermisst said:
I am ready to cooperate i have many dog-tags whith numbers - its main this dog-tags from moscow 1941-1943. write me and i answer you

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Nahabit, thank you for your posts. You have brought a great deal of interesting information to this forum, and I hope that you will continue to do so. I look forward to your future comments and finds.

B

Benny-vermisst

Benny..is there organizations that retrieve German soldiers/bodies from Russian battlefields to take them back home for proper burial?

Thanks in advance, Jim

[/quote]

Hello ,

@Jim,

of course there are these organizations.
The greatest one is the people federation German Kriegsgr?berf?rsorge (VDK) http://www.volksbund.de/,
then the VBGO http://www.vbgo.de/,
and then also wehttp://www.vermisst-gefallen.net/.

Since 1995 gives a so-called "Kriegsgr?berabkommen" with Russia and manyother states of former Soviet Union.
Thousands of fallen soldiers are found every year since then and bury on the great military cemeteries, such as Rososschka (near Stalingrad) ,Solugubowka (near Leningrad) etc..Only very seldom founded human remains convicts to Germany.

The agreement also means that only Germans may decide who is looking for fallen German soldiers.
However, the german autorities cooperate with many Russian viewfinder organizations, I think also with "Trizna".
But I don't know this exactly (yet).
However, the first duty of these organizations is any found German soldier to report.Und also every find a ID-tag, whether with or without human remains.
There are many German contact persons for such cases in Russia, Ukraine etc..

@nahabit,

I assume that you work also officially because you work with "trizna".
Also here once again the request:

1. Bring the skull back from your living room to the fallen soldier!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

2. Please inform us, where exactly you have buried the human remains of the fallen soldiers!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Situation outline, map part etc.., which ID-tag is part of which grave,which buried soldier etc..

3. Please send us the pictures of the necessary ID-tags!!!!!!!!!!.

We will arrange for the rescue of the remains.
My direct E-Mail is:[email protected]

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
i have many dogtags, but very good reading only 3,they from Konigsberg 4armee Balga 1945, i cleaning all my dogtags and wrote to you!

#1 14 LN.ST.b garder see
#2 A62 KDTR.(E)GARDER SEE
#3 A61 KDTR.(E)GARDER SEE

sologubowka i know! its near the Mga- battle september 1941

B

Benny-vermisst

nahabit said:
i have many dogtags, but very good reading only 3,they from Konigsberg 4armee Balga 1945, i cleaning all my dogtags and wrote to you!

#1 14 LN.ST.b garder see

@Nahabit,

these aren't known markings of German ID-tags.
Numbers, signs, are missing there.

Please send photos. You have a Digi-Cam.

You also have shown a well readable ID-tag from "organization Todt" in this forum here.

Also a half ID-tag then was in the skull ...

In your living room -board photo at least 5-6 Id-tags could be recognized, this one everyone looked actually quite good...

As described you must do a little more.

We need the exact grave situations, a good, detailed map, e.g. from the Oblast atlas.

only in such a way can the fallen soldiers are brought to a really worthy resting-place

Only ID-tags this doesn't suffice !!!!!!!!
But you are informed, you know this, if you works like a archeologist.

@Jim,

I hope this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your understood.

Greetings from Germany

Benny

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Benny-vermisst said:
nahabit said:

#1 14 LN.ST.b garder see

@Nahabit,

these aren't known markings of German ID-tags.
Numbers, signs, are missing there.

Please send photos. You have a Digi-Cam.

You also have shown a well readable ID-tag from "organization Todt" in this forum here.

Also a half ID-tag then was in the skull ...

In your living room -board photo at least 5-6 Id-tags could be recognized, this one everyone looked actually quite good...

As described you must do a little more.

We need the exact grave situations, a good, detailed map, e.g. from the Oblast atlas.

only in such a way can the fallen soldiers are brought to a really worthy resting-place

Only ID-tags this doesn't suffice !!!!!!!!
But you are informed, you know this, if you works like a archeologist.

@Jim,

I hope this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your understood.

Greetings from Germany

Benny

I have explained! It KONIGSBERG a place of an environment 4german armies in area of a fortress BALGA! In 1945, I cannot precisely recollect where I have found these counters together with soldiers it was near to seacoast. Several years ago!

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
I not a computer - I cannot remember all places where I was! Especially in a wood it is not possible! - If you dig near Leningrad you should know that in Russian woods there are no reference points!

B

Benny-vermisst

@Nahabit,

sometime, if one goes someplace to, one comes back again.
And then one knows, too, where one was,at least approximate.

Primarily if one has buried somebody there.
I think, you are a archeologist?

At all events you say this.

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
Benny-vermisst said:
@Nahabit,

sometime, if one goes someplace to, one comes back again.
And then one knows, too, where one was,at least approximate.

Primarily if one has buried somebody there.
I think, you are a archeologist?

At all events you say this.

I the archeologist - but I cannot remember all places where I was! I for one summer am in tens different places, simply not probably remember them yes I can to name to you area but it will be approximately + \-2км

i not have gps

OP
OP
nahabit

nahabit

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2006
And besides I do not want that on my country walked Germans,

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread