M Maiden2112 Jr. Member Joined Jul 10, 2014 Messages 70 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab X-TERRA 305 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2015 #1 Went out today just a half hour ago and got some garbage and then about 6 inches down I came up with this monster. Don't know how old it is, but it sure is neato. Attachments 1430443851836.webp 15.7 KB · Views: 125 Upvote 4
Went out today just a half hour ago and got some garbage and then about 6 inches down I came up with this monster. Don't know how old it is, but it sure is neato.
releventchair Ruby Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 9, 2012 Messages 30,649 Reaction score 110,789 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Apr 30, 2015 #2 Indeed.Neat find. Not sure but those curved tubes remind me of cornet or trumpet pieces. Some kind of horn type instrument... Last edited: Apr 30, 2015
Indeed.Neat find. Not sure but those curved tubes remind me of cornet or trumpet pieces. Some kind of horn type instrument...
CoinandRelicMan Silver Member Joined Apr 3, 2011 Messages 3,983 Reaction score 2,246 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used E-Trac, Safari, Cortes, Musketeer, Makro Pin-Pointer Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 30, 2015 #3 Nice still looking for my first Pick axe out here !
M Maiden2112 Jr. Member Joined Jul 10, 2014 Messages 70 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab X-TERRA 305 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 Thread Owner #4 Those trumpet parts look right on and I think I found some of the horn, or at least maybe a part of a metal tag for it. Attachments 1430459040554.webp 36.2 KB · Views: 122
Those trumpet parts look right on and I think I found some of the horn, or at least maybe a part of a metal tag for it.
M Maiden2112 Jr. Member Joined Jul 10, 2014 Messages 70 Reaction score 49 Golden Thread 0 Location Tennessee Detector(s) used Minelab X-TERRA 305 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting May 1, 2015 Thread Owner #5 Is there a way to tell how old a pickaxe is?