What's new

Picked up 94.00 from a machine

jim4silver

Silver Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
3,662
Reaction score
496
Golden Thread
0
Was able to convince a vault teller to let me buy the 94.00 worth of halves in their machine. She took them out and counted them on the counter. As she counted them one made that distinctive clink sound, and she says "hey, this one's silver". I said "that's good". I thought she would poach it but she just kept on counting and put it in the bag. I saw a couple more after that one but she didn't say anything.

There were only 3- 40%ers out of the whole mix. But at least I don't have a whole box to dump.
Usually machine scores are better.

Jim
 
Upvote 0
That was pretty nice of her to just point that out & not put it to the side as I've seen so often on here.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom