What's new

Picked up a few handrolls

Scalper

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2006
Messages
1,217
Reaction score
9
Golden Thread
0
Location
Curitiba, Brazil
I was out doing errands the other day and decided to hit my favorite bank , it is just a little ways out of town and lately they been having rolls every week... they only had 11 but I grabbed them , they produced 5 40%s nothing great but I will take it ...the keepers from this bank are slowing down compared to last year but it is always a quick fix.


I have only been skunked once out of 14 times at this bank , the skunk came with them only having 2 rolls ..



Plus the tellers are out of contol 8) , Ed
 
Upvote 0
Gotta get that silver fix!!! I missed out on mine yesterday but got my first War Nickel this morning. Now the veins are pumping blood back to my heart again!

That's a good percentage, 13/14 times not skunked. How are the tellers out of control??? Good looking?
 
Ok Ed

I'll bite.... How are the tellers out of controll?...... Do they flirt with you?


Mojo
 
Its nice to have a place that always has a few keepers.
Out of controll must mean SMOKING HOT! ;D
 
Great job still buddy!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom