What's new

Picking up a bag of coins

mlayers

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2007
Messages
5,579
Reaction score
429
Golden Thread
0
Location
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I stopped at a bank yesterday and they said they had a bag of halfs that has $600 in it. I didn't have all the money with me. I asked them if I could come back Monday morning to get them and they said yes. I hope this is not a dump bank for someone else that is CRH.......Matt
 
Upvote 0
mlayers said:
I asked them if I could come back Monday morning to get them and they said yes. I hope this is not a dump bank for someone else that is CRH.......Matt
Only one way to find out, good luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom