- Joined
- Jan 27, 2009
- Messages
- 19,212
- Reaction score
- 12,630
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hello
I took this photo in the back of a very large rock shelter in Tennessee. It was on top of a mountain. The fossil is covered in moss. I thought it looked like a giant trilobite (sp?). Any ideas of what it may be? In the second photo you will see the size of the overhang by the people in the picture.
Thanks again.
TnMountains
I took this photo in the back of a very large rock shelter in Tennessee. It was on top of a mountain. The fossil is covered in moss. I thought it looked like a giant trilobite (sp?). Any ideas of what it may be? In the second photo you will see the size of the overhang by the people in the picture.
Thanks again.
TnMountains









