Red James Cash
Banned
- Joined
- Aug 20, 2009
- Messages
- 13,063
- Reaction score
- 7,901
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- New Hampshire
- Detector(s) used
- Garret Master hunter Cx Plus
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
I think I'm going to report you to a Moderator 
Wouldnt you love to have one of them wrestle you to the ground
Ya got it ALL wrong , Chug . Throw a bucket of chicken and corn dogs over your shoulder as you run away from robbing a convenience store .................Step away from the Fried Chicken Just step away Before they Shoot!!! LMAO CHUG

China
View attachment 706412
Japan
View attachment 706415
Malaysia
View attachment 706417
Philippines
View attachment 706420
Singapore
View attachment 706421
Vietnam
View attachment 706422
Taiwan
View attachment 706525
Pakistan
View attachment 706425
And the good ole USA in Florida
View attachment 706426View attachment 706427[/QUOTE
Just too super cool!!!!!!!!!!! But I have a feeling in this country, it ain't just Florida. God, I love this...


I haven't ran in 10 years, but I bet I could out run those two with a TV under each arm.![]()
I don't think you would have to worry about them running after you! Better at least HOPE they miss when they shoot!!!

Even have a few beach patrol bunnies down here that are good for the eyes. I haven't ran in 10 years, but I bet I could out run those two with a TV under each arm.![]()