What's new

pile of halves standing tall like shaq

Silver Sniper

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
I went to the 5/3rd bank and asked for halves and scored 10 1964 half dollars and 4 40 % halves.Getting hungry for more silver I went to the next branch and bought 1800.00 in halves. out of that I scored a 64 a franklin and a 40% on my first box. The next box produced one walker and another 40%. Today I bought a bag and got two 40%s one which was a 1970. unfortunately when I dumped the halves the coin counter miscalculated and I got 1748.00 back. :( Either way I came out on top having scored 11 64's one franklin one walker and 8 40% halves, including the 1970 which Ive been trying hard to find.
 
Upvote 0
Congrats, Short change is part of this business (expenses)

DW
 
The more you guys talk about counting machines, the more I like the fact that I have to reroll
 
Silver Sniper said:
I went to the 5/3rd bank and asked for halves and scored 10 1964 half dollars and 4 40 % halves.Getting hungry for more silver I went to the next branch and bought 1800.00 in halves. out of that I scored a 64 a franklin and a 40% on my first box. The next box produced one walker and another 40%. Today I bought a bag and got two 40%s one which was a 1970. unfortunately when I dumped the halves the coin counter miscalculated and I got 1748.00 back. :( Either way I came out on top having scored 11 64's one franklin one walker and 8 40% halves, including the 1970 which Ive been trying hard to find.

The same thing happened to me, but backwards. The coin machine miscounted, and gave me about 4$'s more.
 
Nice work on the '70!!

I've been shorted a little on halves (both in buying and through the the machine), but not by much, and I've come out on top with the penny and nickel dumps, so I'm breaking about even.

Kindest regards,
Kantuck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom