What's new

Pin pointer Suggestions

tjb200

Full Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2017
Messages
101
Reaction score
149
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600
I'm in the market for a good waterproof pin pointer. Any suggestions?
 
good Question...My 1st son got the Whites TRX He loves it! My second son got the Garrett Carrot and wound up getting rid of it for the TRX. And then their is me:laughing7: I have the Nokta. I do indeed like it alot but....putting the battery in and not paying attention to its position will cost you. Not sure how much yet. I have sent mine in for repair.
 
+1 on the Nokta. Ive been in the sea with mine. Super (adjustable) sensitivity, adjustable volume,mute, LED, spare cover,belt mount sheath.

Chub
 
Take a look at the Xpointer Pro line, by Deteknix. Their Wader model is waterproof to 10 feet, just like most other waterproof pointers. But when separates it from all the others is that it's dual-powered, being able to accept both 9v batteries and AA batteries. That a really big plus, in my opinion. It's also, to my knowledge, the only pointer that uses PI instead of VLF, which means it won't false.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
Take a look at the Xpointer Pro line, by Deteknix. Their Wader model is waterproof to 10 feet, just like most other waterproof pointers. But when separates it from all the others is that it's dual-powered, being able to accept both 9v batteries and AA batteries.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Whites TRX is also dual powered. It takes both 9V and AA.
 
The Whites TRX is also dual powered. It takes both 9V and AA.

I did not know that! That's good to know. Thanks.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
 
No doubt go TRX.
 
The orange colored Garrett Propointer (aka the "Garret Carrot) is a great waterproof pinpointer.
 
I recommend the SunRay. It is like a 1" coil that you switch over to use from the main coil. Uses the detectors' display, batteries and your headphones.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom