PINCH ME NOW......the silver roll continues!! Another 1st!

DKinPA

Aug 21, 2005
Central Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75 LTD, Minelab ETrac & Tesoro Silver UMax
Winter returned to Pennsylvania this afternoon...at least temperature wise, it was 39 with strong gusty winds....but I couldn't risk missing a night after the run I've been on. So, out I went for 2 hours after work.....that two hours pushed me a little past dark but I wanted just one more!! You guys and gals know that feeling I'm sure. My personal best after 5 full years in this obsession has been 3 silvers in one hunt, I just wanted one more....but it was not to be.

I'm not complaining.....just sayin'!! Last night was Mr. Washington and two Mercs....tonight I kept the same combination but the quarter got 46 years older....AND.....another 1st for me.....my first Barber quarter.....AND.....it broke the 1900 mark.

Tonight's highlights: 1899 Barber quarter, 1926 D Merc and 1935 plain Merc

Sheridan coins 04052011.jpg

The rest of the booty tonight was 4 wheats; 1939,1944,1949 and 1955. 3 memorials, 2 clad dimes and 2 clad quarters (both 1966).

HH

Dave

Upvote 0
Looks like you had a great day. Four will come your way soon... Arty

Congrats on the BBQ 1800's club. :occasion14: to many more. :thumbsup:

your grandsons silver collection is growing every time you touch your machine. good job tex

:thumbsup: Apparently That Field has been Ignored.

Going to be Colder tonight
only 28 here now

wow....awesome job man...looks like you found a virgin site? I'd be out swinging in 10 degree weather with digs like that :D

Jeff, Dennis is right....it's gonna take some darn cold weather to keep me from being there every day....LOL!!

Tex, that's my Grand "daughter's" collection growing....don't have a grandson yet!!

L4S....I know my "big" 3 silver days don't come close to some of the hunts you and TreasureFiend have but I'll take 'em....and keep those videos coming, I enjoy watching you guys. You three have some of the best videos on YouTube!! Thanks!

Dave

I would take a 3-a-day streak, extending to one year........3 X 365 = well over 1,000 silver in a year. Yep.
That would be one G-R-E-A-T year. Good hunting.....I hope your streak continues. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back