rls2040 Full Member Joined Sep 25, 2013 Messages 180 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Jul 19, 2014 #1 Here is pic,,, Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet Attachments image-4042420092.webp 35.7 KB · Views: 140 Upvote 0
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2014 #2 Very nice I worked that area for a while, there is all types of artifacts to be found around there and gold
Very nice I worked that area for a while, there is all types of artifacts to be found around there and gold
jamey Silver Member Joined Feb 3, 2007 Messages 3,094 Reaction score 1,925 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2014 #3 so,that was worked in the great lakes area and brought to alabama?
monsterrack Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2013 Messages 4,429 Reaction score 5,831 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Mississippi Detector(s) used Garrett, and Whites Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2014 #4 jamey said: so,that was worked in the great lakes area and brought to alabama? Click to expand... Not for sure ,it could be a trade piece or it could be from influence of the Great Lakes tribes. The only way to know for sure would to find out what it was made of and where that material came from, the you could make a better guess.
jamey said: so,that was worked in the great lakes area and brought to alabama? Click to expand... Not for sure ,it could be a trade piece or it could be from influence of the Great Lakes tribes. The only way to know for sure would to find out what it was made of and where that material came from, the you could make a better guess.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2014 #5 Well thanks but that one doesn't have a "Bird" on it does it?
rls2040 Full Member Joined Sep 25, 2013 Messages 180 Reaction score 103 Golden Thread 0 Jul 20, 2014 Thread Owner #6 Rock, No Bird, you are right ,my bad, I sent pic right after pm ,guess I forgot the Bird part,sorry Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
Rock, No Bird, you are right ,my bad, I sent pic right after pm ,guess I forgot the Bird part,sorry Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2014 #7 rls2040 said: Rock, No Bird, you are right ,my bad, I sent pic right after pm ,guess I forgot the Bird part,sorry Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet Click to expand... Cool looking pipe but yeah the one I am looking for has a bird on it. Maybe in the next issue. Thanks, rock
rls2040 said: Rock, No Bird, you are right ,my bad, I sent pic right after pm ,guess I forgot the Bird part,sorry Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet Click to expand... Cool looking pipe but yeah the one I am looking for has a bird on it. Maybe in the next issue. Thanks, rock
trevmma Bronze Member Joined May 23, 2006 Messages 1,122 Reaction score 683 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used whites 1000 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2014 #8