What's new

pirate caches from 1715 fleet in Florida swamps

natalylam

Greenie
Joined
Aug 18, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Everyone,

Are there currently any treasure hunters looking for pirate caches from the 1715 fleet on land in Florida? Preferably any swamp areas?
 
Along the Banana and Indian Rivers near Cocoa Beach, Old Pegleg found quite a bit of silver and gold coins that had been worked over by the Ais Indians.
 
I believe in Florida the swamps are classified as wetlands and belong to the state . They will not allow treasure hunting on state wetlands .
 
I believe in Florida the swamps are classified as wetlands and belong to the state . They will not allow treasure hunting on state wetlands .
Not to mention the Seminole Indian Reservations and the National Park system.
 
Are the Indians still on the war path? Not to mention big snakes and big hungry alligators.
 
KGC system:
I have read many good post's on this forum, so now, my question is; does anyone on this forum know anything about how the KGC buried their gold,silver, and whatever underneath the bedrock? I have heard about this and if true,I think I have such a situation. Would really appreciate good info on this.
Thanks a lot.:coffee2::coffee2:
 
Are the Indians still on the war path? Not to mention big snakes and big hungry alligators.
The Seminole tribe never surrendered to the United States government, and their property in the Everglades is NOT a part of the United States.
 
I had heard that treasure hunters make good eating for big snakes and big hungry alligators. I do not want to find out.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom