Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
29.5090N ; 81.9023W
29.30'34.445" ; 81.56'46.213"
This is also for Salvor6

I asked you to PM me. That means personal message. So I am assuming this location is in the general area (within 1000 feet or so) that you want searched? My remote guy is finished. We had a good talk. Do you want to play all this out in front of everyone? I like Salvor6 but I am not sure where he fits into this. Is he a remote sensor too?

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
.... So I am assuming this location is in the general area (within 1000 feet or so) that you want searched? My remote guy is finished. We had a good talk. Do you want to play all this out in front of everyone? ...
Go ahead and play it on through.

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The hair on your back standing up dog?

Remote guys are often "finished" when put to the test.

V

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
The hair on your back standing up dog?

Remote guys are often "finished" when put to the test.

V
lol vor. You are not afraid to say whats on your mind lol.,

Attachments

• popcorn_seinfeld.gif
    popcorn_seinfeld.gif
    495.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
That looks way too fun! A 440 rattle and blat through the swamp.Oh my. Great looking machine. A light bulb came on looking at your idlers on the ends. I pulled the front axle chains off last summer to reduce chance of chain windup and did not put them back on for winter. Thought it felt a little doggy. L.o.l..
Mine had 2 sprockets on the back for rear wheel drive. The front was for adjusting the track with 4 idlers on the ground. It was completely homemade from a Dodge and military surplus parts..

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Go ahead and play it on through.

I have been busy with chores. We are taking this seriously. We do not consider this a game. When I said my remote guy was finished, I meant he already has a location, what is buried there, and the depth. I am expecting you to be honest in your assessment of what he came up with. This was your idea. Do you think you will be able to decide if he is for real by what his results are?

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have been busy with chores. We are taking this seriously. We do not consider this a game. When I said my remote guy was finished, I meant he already has a location, what is buried there, and the depth. I am expecting you to be honest in your assessment of what he came up with. This was your idea. Do you think you will be able to decide if he is for real by what his results are?

Will he pinpoint the EXACT spot?

The "it was there but must have been recovered" won't work here.

V

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Will he pinpoint the EXACT spot?

The "it was there but must have been recovered" won't work here.

V
The constant challenges and attacks on BDD is getting old.

BDD is under no obligation to prove anything to anybody....

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

Thanks TH but it is no problem. My guy is very confident about this. I have confidence in him. We think ECS might be playing a little game. It will backfire on him. I am honest (too honest) and so is my remote guy. We are sure his answer to this challenge will be questioned but this was not our idea to do this. I really had planned that this would be between ECS and I on a more personal exchange instead of the WORLD WIDE WEB. I think ECS will regret the way he played his hand.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks TH but it is no problem. My guy is very confident about this. I have confidence in him. We think ECS might be playing a little game. It will backfire on him. I am honest (too honest) and so is my remote guy. We are sure his answer to this challenge will be questioned but this was not our idea to do this. I really had planned that this would be between ECS and I on a more personal exchange instead of the WORLD WIDE WEB. I think ECS will regret the way he played his hand.
BDD the point is that it violates our rules....Our rules are here for a purpose and will be enforced...

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Whoa there TH

I've been a BDD supporter from day one. I've endured insults and I've never once complained; doesn't bother me.

I've seen cars, dogs, flaming guitars and too many empty holes to count. What is wrong with a little challenge when BIG claims are made. Nothing has been mean spirited here.

I'm just the reality check and trying to help.

Sometimes the truth is not so forgiving.

V

Last edited:

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Pass the popcorn this way.
V

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
BDD aka White Tornado

I'm not trying to be negative, just curious and helpful. If Ovid kept finding brass with his 2 ozs. of gold-in-brass, why didn't he use just the gold alone. ???

Maybe he could have found the big one instead of door knockers and boot jacks. :dontknow:

I could understand him having the problem at first but why keep repeating your mistake EVERYTIME?

Why didn't you try to explain it to him?

V

I noticed that when you quoted me you edited out the middle of the sentence. Not cool. I said "Every time he used this and located a shallow target during practice, testing, or proving his abilities there would be a brass object at the depth he said it would be".

He had the 2 ounces of gold encased in the brass because he did not want to go around swinging gold in front of anybody. Made sense to me. I don't recall him finding any door knockers or boot jacks. He did find gold with his pendulum. He had it in his hands only to have it taken away at gunpoint. You are one of the few people that have heard this and other stories. It is obvious you do not believe much of what I say. You have made that abundantly clear.

As far as me explaining ANYTHING to Ovid, although he may have been hard of hearing he was very smart and sharp as a tack. Go ahead and write off him, my remote guy, all the LRL's, dowsing, and myself. Your choice.

I am waiting to hear that ECS is "on board". I want to have a quick answer to our results.

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whoa there TH

I've been a BDD supporter from day one. I've endured insults and I've never once complained; doesn't bother me.

I've seen cars, dogs, flaming guitars and too many empty holes to count. What is wrong with a little challenge when BIG claims are made. Nothing has been mean spirited here.

I'm just the reality check and trying to help.

Sometimes the truth is not so forgiving.

V
Vor I stand by my post... Rules are rules and no member is required to prove anything to anyone....

vor

Bronze Member
Jun 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BDD

I didn't "edit out the middle". For brevity, I didn't quote the whole sentence. That is why I use the three little dots.

Let's not argue, this should be an interesting challenge.

Good luck to you and your "guy".

V

TH
If you need some vacation time this summer, I'll take the wheel for awhile and try to keep it off the reefs. :)

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I didn't "edit out the middle". For brevity, I didn't quote the whole sentence. That is why I use the three little dots.

Let's not argue

You are certainly good at putting your own spin on things. When you chose to quote me you chose to delete the middle of the sentence. It is called editing. This was done purposely to try to change what I said. Brevity? That's funny. You saying "Let's not argue", that's even funnier.

OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Ok I am tired of sitting hear waiting for ECS to wake up. I really would have preferred to do this differently but at this point I will put our cards on the table.

My remote guy found the GPS number quite interesting. This was because he had already located this spot. He looked in his records and there it was. ECS did not give me a number that was in the "general area", the GPS number he listed is where the treasure is. My remote guy says it is gold and silver in an iron container. It is at a depth of 44 feet down in the water deep into the mud. My remote guy is convinced that ECS had been given this location sometime in the past. This is no coincidence. We think ECS thought he would throw my remote guy off by giving the exact location thinking my guy would obviously pinpoint somewhere else. So there you have it. I stand by my guy. It is there for the taking. Smooth move ECS. We are really interested in what you will have to say about this. Keep it honest.

Last edited:

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Ok I am tired of sitting hear waiting for ECS to wake up. I really would have preferred to do this differently but at this point I will put our cards on the table.

My remote guy found the GPS number quite interesting. This was because he had already located this spot. He looked in his records and there it was. ECS did not give me a number that was in the "general area", the GPS number he listed is where the treasure is. My remote guy says it is gold and silver in an iron container. It is at a depth of 44 feet down in the water deep into the mud. My remote guy is convinced that ECS had been given this location sometime in the past. This is no coincidence. We think ECS thought he would throw my remote guy off by giving the exact location thinking my guy would obviously pinpoint somewhere else. So there you have it. I stand by my guy. It is there for the taking. Smooth move ECS. We are really interested in what you will have to say about this. Keep it honest.

Attachments

• popcorn_seinfeld.gif
    popcorn_seinfeld.gif
    495.1 KB · Views: 86
OP
OP
B

Bigdogdad

Bronze Member
Mar 5, 2012
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I am a little concerned that ECS might have a heart attack before he can reply. Like I said before, this was his idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread