What's new

Pirates in Pennsylvania???

wainzoid

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
1,053
Reaction score
1,565
Golden Thread
0
Location
morrisons cove = smell our dairy air
Your darn right, and playing good baseball I might add.
Here in west central Pa there are Pirates, Penguins, Stillers, Panthers, Nittany Lions, and all kinds of great sports. Bet yinz guys wish you lived in a sports mecca like west central Pa
 

Dont be a hater.....lol.

I've spent some time on business in massachusetts, I'd choose western PA over that place anyday.

Go Steelers (going this weekend to Heinz field)
Go Pens. ( too many beers drank in old arena to remember )
Go pirates ( was at a game a couple weeks ago at PNC park)
 
I'll be the first to admit it. I have no interest in sports ..at all.
 
The only team in PA worth watching are the hershey bears. B E A R S bears bears bears!!!!!!!
 
OK , I will admit it, I have as much interest in sports as in finding my next pulltab, got the picture?
I will also admit, with no details, that a Pirate cache was found on an island in the Susquehanna in PA territory.
Frank...- Z chest.webp
 
OK , I will admit it, I have as much interest in sports as in finding my next pulltab, got the picture?
I will also admit, with no details, that a Pirate cache was found on an island in the Susquehanna in PA territory.
Frank...-View attachment 1038095
Ditto on the no interest in sports!
 
Quote Originally Posted by Red James cash View Post
Nah.
Dont be a hater.....lol.

I've spent some time on business in massachusetts, I'd choose western PA over that place anyday.

What makes you think I'm picking Fascistchussetts over Pennsylvania?It wouldnt matter where i lived,I just dont do sports:laughing7:
 
only sports I care about is metal detecting, fishing and hunting these keep me busy enough
 
If my local teams were in Ohio, Florida, or Maryland, I probably wouldn't follow sports either

It's not the teams! It's the over paid clowns that turn me off. They make a goal ,which requires team work, and then they do there little dance and hold up there index finger claiming to be #1. Hay the guys racking up million$ that his fans are supplying. He spends less time 'working' than you do. I get my enjoyment by achieving things myself not paying others to. Just my point of view.
Frank...-five star.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom