What's new

Plan B produces silver today

Gridwalker306

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 10, 2010
Messages
6,035
Reaction score
7,428
Golden Thread
1
Location
Canada
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got permission to do detect a yard for today, but then for what ever reason I was told "today's not a good day, maybe some other time". I was bummed, so I went back to an abandoned house that was too overgrown last time, but today was mowed. I know it has been hunted, but I managed some nice silver anyway. The watch cover is a big old hunk of silver. The cufflinks are plated. The silver quarter+penny spill was fantastic, and my second SLQ ever! It's a no dater, but I won't complain. Thanks for looking, HH
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0447.webp
    IMG_0447.webp
    204 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0450.webp
    IMG_0450.webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_0451.webp
    IMG_0451.webp
    107.4 KB · Views: 216
  • IMG_0455.webp
    IMG_0455.webp
    77 KB · Views: 217
  • IMG_0454.webp
    IMG_0454.webp
    72.3 KB · Views: 200
Upvote 8
Nice going on the silvers! And that is a nice hunk of silver to bad you didn't find the while watch case but I could still be there

Scouts out!
 
Yeah nice score on the watch case, I found many old watch parts and pieces, but closest to anything so far was a gold plated case.
 
Excellent silver haul !!
Keep @ it and HH !!
 
J Cache,nice bunch of finds congrats.For why stuff happens listen to "He opens doors" by Moby happens to me a lot! I'm just too dense to see it some times!.....
 
Thanks guys. I didn't expect this thread to pop up, I posted these finds waaay back in 2012 lol!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom