Kiwijohn Sr. Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 10, 2008 Messages 350 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Location New Zealand Detector(s) used X-Terra 705 Excalibur 1000 Garrett Pro Pointer Jun 7, 2011 Thread Owner #1
F Felinepeachy Guest Jun 7, 2011 #2 LOL This hasn't been something seen here in the states but it always makes me laugh when I see pics of it on the internet
LOL This hasn't been something seen here in the states but it always makes me laugh when I see pics of it on the internet
ivan salis Platinum Member Joined Feb 5, 2007 Messages 16,836 Reaction score 3,816 Golden Thread 0 Location callahan,fl Detector(s) used delta 4000 / ace 250 - used BH and many others too Jun 13, 2011 #3 humm that "planking" looks oddly like --a drunk englishman (started in england) lying passed out face down in public to me .... bobby --you there , are you passed out drunk in public? I'll have to ticket you drunk --oh no sir officer , I was just planking * (stiff as a board drunk) bobby --ok then , just move along.
humm that "planking" looks oddly like --a drunk englishman (started in england) lying passed out face down in public to me .... bobby --you there , are you passed out drunk in public? I'll have to ticket you drunk --oh no sir officer , I was just planking * (stiff as a board drunk) bobby --ok then , just move along.