What's new

Planted Notill field finds

CarsonRReese

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2017
Messages
22
Reaction score
103
Golden Thread
0
Location
Denver, indiana
Detector(s) used
Cat 305.5e2 excavator
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a bad day for a field that hasn't been turned over in 15 years! My family farms about 1000 acres and the ground we own hasn't seen as much as a disk since we bought it. Thank goodness for the torrential downpours that have been creating just enough erosion to unearth a few points!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20170521_122524.webp
    IMG_20170521_122524.webp
    368.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_20170521_120301.webp
    IMG_20170521_120301.webp
    2.1 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_20170521_203850.webp
    IMG_20170521_203850.webp
    762.4 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_20170521_203839.webp
    IMG_20170521_203839.webp
    844.6 KB · Views: 107
Upvote 0
Wow that second one was a huge blade at one time, I'm guessing? What it it made of?
 
I'm really not sure. I am pretty new at all of it and don't know a whole lot. It was very finely worked and is quite beautiful. The pic just doesn't quite do it justice...
 
The top looks like maybe it's not broke...could be a chisel
 
I wish the word no turn would disappear. This year they didnt even turn or disc a thing just sprayed and planted. Its terrible
 
I wish the word no turn would disappear. This year they didnt even turn or disc a thing just sprayed and planted. Its terrible

Yea I agree ...... Even tho I hated that the plows would sometimes shear a point rite in half I miss the fields being plowed. Probably my top 3 fields are not turned anymore
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom