A AuntTudie Tenderfoot Joined Aug 20, 2019 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2019 #1 I dug this on a forgotten 1900's farm. I have googled the photo and it comes up with no matches. Any ideas? I thought maybe off an old wrought iron stove. Thank you for looking. Attachments plate.webp 102.7 KB · Views: 71 plate1.webp 55.1 KB · Views: 58
I dug this on a forgotten 1900's farm. I have googled the photo and it comes up with no matches. Any ideas? I thought maybe off an old wrought iron stove. Thank you for looking.
CRUSADER Emerald Member Joined May 25, 2007 Messages 41,310 Reaction score 48,571 Golden Thread 27 Location ENGLAND 🥇 Banner finds 27 Detector(s) used XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 28, 2019 #2 ''old wrought iron stove'' My guess as well Upvote 0