plasti dip c

I haven't yet but will be spraying my kids new compadre coil. BTW, my whole car is plasti dipped.

I haven't yet but will be spraying my kids new compadre coil. BTW, my whole car is plasti dipped.

I'm really sorry I missed this post....is it true..... Your Whole Car is plasti dipped?
If so, please let me extend an offer of my services as your agent. We have a big future in reality TV! God bless, Al.

My car has a spray on liquid wrap. The process started from plasti-dip...

a9f640e0844761e50c081223bdc5dd89.jpg

Last edited:
i see where some guys are using plasti dip on thier pin pointers anyone use it on the co
The local craigslist has an ad, for $500 a guy will plasti-dip any car. Plasti-dip is not the most durable product for protection. One of the selling points is that it is easy to remove if needed. Try scratching a car rim or another plasti-dip piece with a fingernail & you will see how easy it comes off.

I haven't been a user of plastic dip, but what I have seen of it doesn't impress me as being especially tough. Seems to me that the few dollars a dedicated coil cover costs makes more sense and offers more protection.
luvsdux

I never understood what exaclty would be the benifit of plastic dipping the Pinpointer. Mine usally only last a few years, and the issues I have were mainly the button and or speaker.

I have the new AT pro pointer, which they seem to have a better button for it

I'd expect those who live in an area with very hard rocky soil to wear through the end of it.. where I live (FL) not likely.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back