Platinum Dragon Head Fossil

Shanghaied

Feb 2, 2022
20220206_053405.jpg
This Platinum/Gold Dragon Fossil was found in WV.It even looks like the Dragon on the Winter Olympics Commercial!It has finely disseminated veins of PT/Au/Ag
20220206_053126.jpg

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, many times members will not see the post that got a member banned because the post is deleted for violating the rules.

Shanghaied was asked twice to stop insulting members, it was not a good idea to ignore warnings then challenge a mod.

The name Shanghaied is not racist.

Upvote 2

traveller777

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2017
East Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030 & Explorer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FYI, many times members will not see the post that got a member banned because the post is deleted for violating the rules.

Shanghaied was asked twice to stop insulting members, it was not a good idea to ignore warnings then challenge a mod.

Just doing your job, TH. I saw you give many chances.

Upvote 2
T

tigerpoke

I just saw this. I thought someone thought tigerpoke was offensive. As a SUPPORTING member of PETA I think any name indicating cruelty to animals is offensive. And that remark about Obama dragon queen was uncalled for too. Obama is a big enough idiot and crook without using unnesarry name calling. We need to stop that. And be respective of women and men.
I speak the truth. Tigers that live in glass houses should not throw fur balls.
Good talk. I don’t know how I live in glass houses, but it is disappointing to find such a disingenuous bunch. For those of you who decided to pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about, I guess you win. I’m out. Enjoy yourselves. It’s a shame I couldn’t expect basic decency.

Upvote 3

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good talk. I don’t know how I live in glass houses, but it is disappointing to find such a disingenuous bunch. For those of you who decided to pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about, I guess you win. I’m out. Enjoy yourselves. It’s a shame I couldn’t expect basic decency.

Not sure why you are offended, no one insulted you.

Upvote 2

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not sure why you are offended, no one insulted you.
For a guy whose first post on a new site consisted of an stream of insults and a condemnation of all in the thread as rascists he sure ain,t got any room to talk about being offended. I hope he finds better pickings in the other threads. Not an insult, just an opinion.

Upvote 2

Boadiceacass

Jul 16, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2008201 This Platinum/Gold Dragon Fossil was found in WV.It even looks like the Dragon on the Winter Olympics Commercial!It has finely disseminated veins of PT/Au/Ag View attachment 2008202
Dear Shanghaied,
G'Day from Gulag OZ.
Here, We Have a Long and Deep Respect for Rocks.
Many Times Things are Not as They First Appear and Often They Are More.

I Live in the Crater of (what I Hope is still an Extinct Volcano) the Southern Hemisphere's Largest.
The Rocks and Gems Here are Amazing.

Tweed Volcano 23 Million Years Ago.jpg

Shield Volcano.jpg

🐙🪓⌛💥⚔👿

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dear Shanghaied,
G'Day from Gulag OZ.
Here, We Have a Long and Deep Respect for Rocks.
Many Times Things are Not as They First Appear and Often They Are More.

I Live in the Crater of (what I Hope is still an Extinct Volcano) the Southern Hemisphere's Largest.
The Rocks and Gems Here are Amazing.

View attachment 2009452

View attachment 2009453

🐙🪓⌛💥⚔👿
Welcome to TreasureNet, your links were removed, we do not allow links to other forums.

Upvote 1

Boadiceacass

Jul 16, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
View attachment 2008201 This Platinum/Gold Dragon Fossil was found in WV.It even looks like the Dragon on the Winter Olympics Commercial!It has finely disseminated veins of PT/Au/Ag View attachment 2008202
Dear Shanghaied, as my Links were Removed by the Moderator, May I Suggest you go to (rule violation) to see some Strange Rocks Curated there.
May or May Not be up Your Alley as they Say but Interesting non the less. 🥰

Upvote 1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Broadiceacass, spelling the link does not change the fact you're giving a link to a website with forums.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread