What's new

Platnum Ring Help???? Button help!! clad wheat and fools Gold

A2coins

Ruby Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2015
Messages
33,867
Reaction score
42,646
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ann Arbor
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
vvvvvvv 001.webpvvvvvvvv 001.webpvvvvvvvv 008.webpvvvvvvvv 015.webpvvvvvvvv 014.webpvvvvvvvv 013.webpvvvvvvvv 011.webpvvvvvvvv 009.webpFound this ring it says PLAT BS is it plated or ??? I also found 2 wheats a 1903 V nickel great addition to my collection more valuable to me than to anyone else.. I also dug a coin I was hoping was gold ( gotta have hope) it was a canadian dollar coin good momentary rush sorry my camera is hoorible sorry hope you can see pics great to get out....I found this button and a smaller one just like it last week I think its newer has eagle on it but !!!!?? Thanks for looking
 
Upvote 4
I would say if it says Plat it's good it should feel heavy for its size
 
Could the BS be 85? Perhaps you could post a good macro shot of the hallmarks? Either way, congratulations!!
 
could be 85 what would that mean
 
Last edited:
BS could be the makers initials. If it says plat, it should be platinum. A jeweler will tell you free of charge.

I wish I could see your other pictures better. Way too blurry for me. If your button has an eagle with an anchor. Google marine corps buttons.
 
just bring to a jeweler and ask them - they should take a quick peak and be able to tell you
 
WTG A2, that nickle looks way better than the one I dug. Congrats on digging a few keepers. :occasion14: Hunts like that feed the fire.
 
if you took the pics with your phone, tap the screen on the object you want it to focus on and see what happens. If it won't focus, the object is too close. Give it a shot. The blurry pics don't help much.
 
Even though the picture is blurry I am pretty sure your eagle button is a civilian blazer one. An in focus picture of it and one of the back will tell the tale.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom