What's new

play nickle?

dirtboss

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2018
Messages
21
Reaction score
64
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
so haven't found much lately besides clad coins. I have only been detecting for 2 months so I am working on getting some permissions. but here are 2 of the more interesting finds. if anyone has info on either of them I would love any information. one find is an old lipstick letters lc on the top. I tried to find company but haven't found it yet. the other find is a play token made from tin. the only thing I could find is that its possibly from 1940. I know it's nothing special just curious of its history if any. thanks 20180327_191202_001.webp20180327_191152.webp20180326_161141.webp20180326_161049.webp20180326_160937.webp
 
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from Today's Finds! over to Forum: What Is It? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
Yup, play money. Over time I've found about 14 of them, in 1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 cents. Some have dates, some are without. The ones I have dated are 1949, 53, 54, 56 and 1970. Later they were made of plastic, and I have "eyeballed" 5 of those in 1, 10, and 25 cent play coins, dtd. 1985 and 1991.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom