What's new

PLAYGROUND FINDS

outlaw007

Bronze Member
Joined
May 6, 2009
Messages
1,349
Reaction score
22
Golden Thread
0
Location
ILLINIOS
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
STOPPED AT ONE PLAYGROUND ON THE WAY HOME. 1 SAQ. DOLLAR , 1 SUZAN B. AND SOME OTHER CHANGE.
 

Attachments

  • P1020787.webp
    P1020787.webp
    13.4 KB · Views: 217
Nice finds for a fast playground fix! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Two holes - two bucks! ;D

I love finding those dollar coins. :wink:
 
Nice rare clad there Mike! I found a 100 Yen coin yesterday which is equal to $1.0154....waaay more than just a buck. ;D
 
It's Saca Season!

Look for the Pinada executions, they pop up there frequently for me.
 
Nice bucks!

I found a Sac. . . masquerading as a large cent. . . while hunting an OLD park in SC last fall :P
 
Was this at a school? If so, some child probably brought them in for show and tell and lost them on recess.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom