JWT70 Full Member Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 130 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Sep 17, 2012 #1 I told a friend that I could post some pics on here, and maybe get a date on these jars. Thanks for the help. Attachments ForumRunner_20120917_180643.webp 26.7 KB · Views: 147 ForumRunner_20120917_180659.webp 32.4 KB · Views: 128 ForumRunner_20120917_180712.webp 29.8 KB · Views: 131
I told a friend that I could post some pics on here, and maybe get a date on these jars. Thanks for the help.
austin Gold Member Joined Jul 9, 2012 Messages 5,399 Reaction score 3,509 Golden Thread 0 Location San Antonio, Texas Detector(s) used Garrett 250 Primary Interest: Other Sep 17, 2012 #2 Think they are bicentennial Mason jars. 1976/about $15 each today. Upvote 0
AlabamaRelic Hero Member Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 565 Reaction score 609 Golden Thread 0 Location NW Alabama Detector(s) used Ace 250 Sep 17, 2012 #3 Bicentennial Ball Mason Jar Set | eBay As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Upvote 0
JWT70 Full Member Joined May 26, 2012 Messages 130 Reaction score 64 Golden Thread 0 Sep 17, 2012 Thread Owner #4 Appreciate the help. Upvote 0