G gulfdiver85 Tenderfoot Joined Sep 13, 2014 Messages 5 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 13, 2014 Thread Owner #1 Please help ID two coins 1600's I found theys two coins in one of my grandmothers box and I don't have a clue. Mods sorry if I put it in the wrong place
Please help ID two coins 1600's I found theys two coins in one of my grandmothers box and I don't have a clue. Mods sorry if I put it in the wrong place
bigfoot1 Silver Member Joined Nov 1, 2011 Messages 3,792 Reaction score 3,399 Golden Thread 1 Location so.cal.mtns. 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 13, 2014 #2 if you post this in the,"what is it"forum you may get some quick and knoweledgable help...welcome to tnet!!
if you post this in the,"what is it"forum you may get some quick and knoweledgable help...welcome to tnet!!
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 26,002 Reaction score 28,657 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Sep 13, 2014 #3 Top left appears to be a 2 maravedia coin from Spain; Felipe IV (1621-1665); perhaps from 1658, like this one: Don.....
Top left appears to be a 2 maravedia coin from Spain; Felipe IV (1621-1665); perhaps from 1658, like this one: Don.....