E Enki Jr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 9, 2011 #1 This I found near an old church Attachments IMG-20111107-00028 - Copy.webp 53.2 KB · Views: 706 IMG-20111107-00028 - Copy.webp 53.2 KB · Views: 686
E Enki Jr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 9, 2011 Thread Owner #2 This I found in a friends yard, has some history..Swansea MA / King Phillips war its about two inches long Attachments IMG-20111107-00041 (400x300).webp 10.1 KB · Views: 760 IMG-20111107-00039 (400x300).webp 14.9 KB · Views: 779 IMG-20111107-00039 (400x300).webp 14.9 KB · Views: 771 IMG-20111107-00041 (400x300).webp 10.1 KB · Views: 764 Upvote 0
This I found in a friends yard, has some history..Swansea MA / King Phillips war its about two inches long
E Enki Jr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 9, 2011 Thread Owner #3 this I found at church as well, about the size of silver dollar.. Attachments IMG-20111107-00030 - Copy (2).webp 73.8 KB · Views: 858 IMG-20111107-00030 - Copy (2).webp 73.8 KB · Views: 858 Upvote 0
E Enki Jr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 9, 2011 Thread Owner #4 found this in a friends yard as well, button? Attachments IMG-20111107-00043 (400x300).webp 7.9 KB · Views: 828 IMG-20111107-00043 (400x300).webp 7.9 KB · Views: 825 Upvote 0
baspinall Bronze Member Joined Jul 23, 2006 Messages 2,465 Reaction score 846 Golden Thread 1 Location Pennsylvania 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used XP Deus Minelab Equinox 800 GPX 4500 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 9, 2011 #5 I think your second photo is part of a razor. Upvote 0
E Enki Jr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 9, 2011 Thread Owner #6 like a straight razor? which I knew what the first pic is Upvote 0
DCMatt Gold Member Joined Oct 12, 2006 Messages 10,485 Reaction score 13,791 Golden Thread 0 Location Herndon Virginia Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 600, EX II, & Musketeer, White's Classic Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 10, 2011 #7 Enki said: like a straight razor? which I knew what the first pic is Click to expand... Pic #1 looks like a Victorian era greek/roman revival jewelry item. A brooch or pendant. What is on the back? DCMatt Upvote 0
Enki said: like a straight razor? which I knew what the first pic is Click to expand... Pic #1 looks like a Victorian era greek/roman revival jewelry item. A brooch or pendant. What is on the back? DCMatt
E Enki Jr. Member Joined Sep 13, 2011 Messages 37 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Nov 10, 2011 Thread Owner #8 its kinda hollow, as if it was attached to something...I too was thinking greek pendent. I will take pics of back when I get home Upvote 0
its kinda hollow, as if it was attached to something...I too was thinking greek pendent. I will take pics of back when I get home
Bigcypresshunter Sapphire Member Joined Dec 15, 2004 Messages 27,124 Reaction score 3,351 Golden Thread 0 Location South Florida Detector(s) used 70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250 Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Nov 10, 2011 #9 Enki said: found this in a friends yard as well, button? Click to expand... Its a crest shield civilian fashion button. http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=28821 Attachments button fashion crest.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 682 button fashion crest.webp 15.1 KB · Views: 686 Upvote 0
Enki said: found this in a friends yard as well, button? Click to expand... Its a crest shield civilian fashion button. http://www.waterburybutton.com/cart/pc/viewPrd.asp?idcategory=0&idproduct=28821