A agedcheddar Tenderfoot Joined Feb 24, 2023 Messages 7 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Mar 24, 2023 #1 Found this on a dried up riverbed. I have provided pictures. I can barely see the 925 stamp(not in pics). I can’t seem to find a similar looking stone to compare it too. Any help is appreciated! Duane Last edited: Mar 26, 2023
Found this on a dried up riverbed. I have provided pictures. I can barely see the 925 stamp(not in pics). I can’t seem to find a similar looking stone to compare it too. Any help is appreciated! Duane
Kray Gelder Gold Member Joined Feb 24, 2017 Messages 7,064 Reaction score 12,562 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgetown, SC Detector(s) used Fisher F75 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 24, 2023 #2 Plated. With a faux moonstone. Re-read your post, and if it's stamped .925, I'll back off on the plated part. Upvote 1
Plated. With a faux moonstone. Re-read your post, and if it's stamped .925, I'll back off on the plated part.
A agedcheddar Tenderfoot Joined Feb 24, 2023 Messages 7 Reaction score 42 Golden Thread 0 Mar 25, 2023 Thread Owner #3 thank you! Upvote 0