S silvia Tenderfoot Joined Mar 4, 2020 Messages 4 Reaction score 16 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 4, 2020 #1 Hi there, I am a new member and I would appreciate any help with identifying this piece. I purchased it from a thrift store. Thanks so much, Silvia Attachments sdfrd.webp 158.7 KB · Views: 94 viber_image_2020-03-04_21-01-05.webp 169 KB · Views: 77 dty.webp 132.8 KB · Views: 76 viber_image_2020-03-04_21-01-06.webp 85.7 KB · Views: 80
Hi there, I am a new member and I would appreciate any help with identifying this piece. I purchased it from a thrift store. Thanks so much, Silvia
Charlie P. (NY) Gold Member Joined Feb 3, 2006 Messages 13,215 Reaction score 17,441 Golden Thread 0 Location South Upstate NY in the foothills of the headlands Detector(s) used Minelab Musketeer Advantage Pro w/8" & 10" DD coils/Fisher F75se(Upgraded to LTD2) w/11" DD, 6.5" concentric & 9.5" NEL Sharpshooter DD coils/Sunray FX-1 Probe & F-Point/Black Widows/Rattler headphone Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 4, 2020 #2 Looks like a note pad. WMF was a German company that made note pad holders. Upvote 0
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,988 Reaction score 28,621 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Mar 4, 2020 #3 The company's full name was Wurttembergische Metallwarenfabrik. Their history can be found here: WMF Wurttembergische Metallwarenfabrik: marks and history Don..... Upvote 0
The company's full name was Wurttembergische Metallwarenfabrik. Their history can be found here: WMF Wurttembergische Metallwarenfabrik: marks and history Don.....
ToddsPoint Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 9,203 Reaction score 33,171 Golden Thread 0 Location Todds Point, IL Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Mar 5, 2020 #4 You hang that on your front porch so visitors can write you a note if you're not home. My aunt had on of those made out of wood. Gary Upvote 0
You hang that on your front porch so visitors can write you a note if you're not home. My aunt had on of those made out of wood. Gary
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2020 #5 Cool find good I'd on it Upvote 0