SCDigginWithAK
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Mar 31, 2012
- Messages
- 1,490
- Reaction score
- 357
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- South Carolina
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer, Fisher F2
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey guys I'm starting to run out of spots. I was wondering how you go about finding Civil War camp sites? Is there a website that could help or what? I love detecting them and holding the history and relics I find in them. I'm not looking for your maps just a website or some way to find them. There's not much Civil War action in my area but I'm ALWAYS willing to travel to find these spots lol. If you can help in any way possible I would highly appreciate it. Running out of spots sucks. Thanks so much! Happy hunting to all!








