PLEASE RESPOND...IF YOU ARE STILL ACTIVE ON THIS TEXAS FORUM...THANKS!!!

kudzu74

Jul 31, 2018
MiSSiSSiPPi
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett Pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to find out who is still active on the Texas forum on TNET. Looking to get some current Texas members more involved in the sharing of information of their locations. Specifically, the Fort Worth and surrounding area but all around the state as well on any of the categories that TNET supports. A lot of the threads I see were started more than a year ago and do not seem to have much information or many replies unless its a heated discussion of beliefs and we know how most people get when its personal. I prefer to help facilitate the passing on of information for either further research on any topic or following through by going and doing a search of areas discussed in the state. Thanks for your help and participation...its greatly appreciated, and I hope this gets us all talking more and doing more than just sitting around reading and posting on occasion.:thumbsup:

TerryEastTexas

Oct 26, 2004
Palestine. Tx.
Detector(s) used
Nokta Simplex+, Bounty Hunter Tracker IV.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm still around. But this is a bad time of year, the heat, to be hunting. So I check in often but don't really have anything to post worth mentioning.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
bounty hunter time ranger
bounty hunter quick draw 2
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
i'm still here but its to hot during the day to hunt so i go in the evenings

angelito1

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2016
FLA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
welcome to Tnet…………………………………………………………..:hello:

Bengsxr

Jul 14, 2018
Pearland, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I been hitting beaches I might try to go hit the Colorado river soon and a few crossing points, it rained the other day and softened the soil for a couple hours so I hit a park and only found clad and some junk.

OP
OP
K

kudzu74

Jul 31, 2018
MiSSiSSiPPi
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 & Garrett Pro pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the quick responses...good to see in a short amount of time! I hope to get a chance to post some pictures soon of any area I mentioned in another thread around Benbrook Lake, TX. Happy hunting!

John the L

Aug 1, 2018
Wilmer Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am a new member in south east corner of Dallas County. today Aug 10, 2018. I am interested but lack funding. 68 years and working on 8. John the L

sTXn79

Aug 8, 2017
Deep East Texas
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Time Ranger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, new member here as I haven't posted before. Just a long time lurker. I'm in Angelina County in Deep East Texas.

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello, new member here as I haven't posted before. Just a long time lurker. I'm in Angelina County in Deep East Texas.

welcome from Palestine TX

GB1

Gold Member
Jul 12, 2017
East TX
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknectics eurotek pro
used a teroso compadre.
Primary Interest:
Other
Hello! Thanks, we're practically neighbors. My grandfather was from Slocum.

i use to go to Slocum school that was a while ago

cheryllntx

Feb 26, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I’m back on here because I just got a Garrett 300 my first one and I’ll be on here a lot more to learn and see what everyone is finding and where everyone goes to metal detect , I got into this as my dad used to tell me stories of his hunts and he loved it and it sounded like something I to would like to do so I got one for my birthday and I cannot wait to use it.
I live in Cypress Texas but I grew up in Houston and lived in the Heights, if y’all are familiar with Houston also I was wanting to know what the law is as for as where can I go and not go metal detecting.
Thank y’all

Last edited:

RW

Feb 7, 2007
Fort Worth'ish
Detector(s) used
Golden uMax w/CleanSweep - XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
I'm still here, but you convinced me not to post my locations any longer. :tongue3:

jcx

Tenderfoot
Aug 29, 2018
TX
Detector(s) used
Eyes; ears; nose; and sense of touch (I'm new to this)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread