What's new

Please use your expertise to help me. Atlanta, GA

tomlong

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 7, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Need expert locator to find round metal standpipes in multifamily complex that have been buried over the years. Will pay for expertise. They should not be more than 1 foot below surface, may be underneath asphalt. tom@tklcommunities.com Union City, Georgia
 
Try posting in the GA forum at the very bottom of the main forum page, those will be locals.
 
relichunters said:
Try posting in the GA forum at the very bottom of the main forum page, those will be locals.
Not too much activity on the Georgia board. Hopefully someone will come along here. I know hombre_de_plata_flaco is in Georgia, not sure what part though.
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=61618

I don't know Nefie but he's close to Atlanta-http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php?action=profile;u=59837

Maybe try contacting Doug Sortino
at Stone Mountain Treasure Hunters - here is some info.-http://www.stonemountaindiggers.com/contact-us.html most metal detectorists are nice folk and would be glad to help out.
 
I would not consider myself an "expert" MD'er as I have only had my machine for a few weeks (if that), but I would be more than willing to help out if I can...
 
If under concrete with rebars, good luck! Best bet call Missutility or your local version of it. You have to call them anyway befor you dig. Frank
 
Hmmmm me thinks something else is in them thar pipes thingys! :tongue3:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom