What's new

✅ SOLVED Plow point?

cajundetector

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 4, 2023
Messages
1,028
Reaction score
2,053
Golden Thread
0
Bon matin!
Dug this morning in an old lot. Pretty close to surface. Best match I can get is a plow point. Not sure however. If anyone has any idea your comments are appreciated. Thanks for looking.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0130.webp
    IMG_0130.webp
    1.8 MB · Views: 167
...Best match I can get is a plow point. Not sure however. If anyone has any idea...
tn_moved_over.gif
I moved ya from TODAY'S FINDS! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure.

tn_notice.gif
NOTE: Forum TODAY'S FINDS! contains your find(s). Share it with others in the Today's Finds Forum. Always a "timely" place to visit.
 
Upvote 1
I’m trying to mark as solved but can’t find menu. If anyone can assist it would be appreciated
I copied this for you.

"On the new software, to mark a thread as solved, hit edit on the original first post, go to the title, just to left of title is a drop-down menu, select "Solved" then hit save."
 
Upvote 1
I copied this for you.

"On the new software, to mark a thread as solved, hit edit on the original first post, go to the title, just to left of title is a drop-down menu, select "Solved" then hit save."
Thank you pepper!! You sure have been a great help to me on this site. Much gratitude!
 
Upvote 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom